Tradeboard prices

Hey all. Im gonna cut straight to the case. Yes 20x fusing cost 30x chaos orb, 30x chaos orb cost 40x fusing, and so on.

It seems the mentality of players are to make a huge profit while trading or not trade at all.
The value prices from pc to xbox are totally different which doesnt make any sense at all. Well orb of fusing will have a much bigger value early on, when people are still trying to get their 6 link belly of the beast or whatever, but the fact remains.

So when people ask for 10x Exalted orb for an item thats worth 1x Exalted orb, and you know you are never going to sell it, and probably never going to use it either as most items we loot doesn't fit our build. What exactly is your plan here? you just refuse to sell an item without making a 10x profit from it?

Maybe there are too few players, or the game has not been out long enough to make established prices, but I really hope people can try to use the currency pages for PC currency, as they are probably very reliable for our own market, and start selling items and currency for what they are actually worth, and hey maybe you can even get rich even if you don't make that double profit you aparently deems fair.

I won't even talk about scammers, but the fact that we cant reort them as the tradeboard is anonumous is rather annoying. Surprisingly high amount of scammers which makes me disbelieve in the xbox community by quite a bit.

Anyway use google people and start selling ur shit for what its worth and maybe you will actually sell something!
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2018, 6:11:46 PM
From reading some posts about trading from GGG, it seems they want to make it particularly hard for people to trade efficiently and undercut prices. This may add some value on the PC version, but on the xbox version, with such a small market where a few people can completely price fix certain items on their own, it doesn't work.

Also, how are we suppose to sort through 29 pages of gems to find one that has the stat we want? And when we do find it, the player probably isn't even playing anymore.

Look, I love this game but trading on xbox is completely broken right now.
I disagree that the pricing doesn't make a lot of sense, supply is much lower on the xbox so demand is going to drive pricing up. I have no problem that things are more expensive on the xbox, I have a problem that trade is so broken on the xbox. If they want to make finding things harder on the xbox I can live with that, but when I do let me pay the buyout price and be done with it. If it is too expensive it is too expensive. But B/O needs to be immediate not the BS we have now.

Give me a filter for B/O only and make buyout immediate. Everything else can be figured out over time, but this has to happen.
"
metfansc wrote:
I disagree that the pricing doesn't make a lot of sense, supply is much lower on the xbox so demand is going to drive pricing up. I have no problem that things are more expensive on the xbox, I have a problem that trade is so broken on the xbox. If they want to make finding things harder on the xbox I can live with that, but when I do let me pay the buyout price and be done with it. If it is too expensive it is too expensive. But B/O needs to be immediate not the BS we have now.

Give me a filter for B/O only and make buyout immediate. Everything else can be figured out over time, but this has to happen.

I agree, prices are not an issue for me as well. And why do you (OP) think items are not being sold? I found a taste of hate around my 2nd day or so, listed it for 10 ex, so i don't get a lot of 1c spam. After a while I got a 5 ex offer and i sold it. High prices are also to protect the seller for plenty of irrational spam and why should i list it for 3 ex if there is no other on the market? An item is always worth what others are willing to pay for it. And tbh even on last day of the league, the supply and demand situation is nowhere near pc 3 days in the league. We are compared to pc still at first day. I hate to repeat myself, but yeah pc has plenty of bots, who are feeding the economy, you will never have similar pricing. That would make no sense.

And to the buyout + filter, this would take away a lot of frustration and would sellers actually give a reason to price all of their items.
Well, from reading this thread and other threads that address the same topic - trading and the economy on xbox - it seems like almost everyone agrees having some sort of a filter to sort through items and a buyout option on xbox would be a tremendous improvement to the game.

I can live with that.

What do we want? FILTER AND BOYOUT OPTION. When do we want it? NOW.
Last week I got a lucky drop, it was a unique body armour which seemed as a vital part of some dexzerity builds. On the trade board there were some between 50 chaos and 4 ex. I needed the chaos fast so I set it for 30 and even with that I had to wait for 2 days to sell it. I don't if the others can sell it for 4-5-6 ex.
I saw on illegal sites that you can buy an ex for 5 USD, but that's disgusting and will kill the game if GGG doesn't do anything about it. An average player won't be able to farm 15 ex for a Belly of the Beast. Yes, that's the price right now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info