A list of things I would like to see improved.

Hello. I've spent quite some time on POE on xbox one now. As an active player I would like to give my feedback, and I've made a list of things I'd like to see improved in the game, (most of it is probably mentioned allready, but I'm not gonna read the 500 posts to make sure I don't repost what someone else said).

First I'd like to address the gameplay. I think the gameplay in itself is pretty decent. Good controller solutions, and mechanics I thought would be hard to transfer from pc to xbox are working very well.
The only improvement I would like to see here is modifications of keybinds. I know you can swap spells / abilities to A, Y, X, B and also while holding RT, but I mean I want to have my main ability on RT not X. I spam that button a million times during a good day so being able to put it to RT would help dramaticly. Then you could have the 4 extra action buttons set to LT or something. I know you can do something like this through xbox settings itself, but I also heard that is challenging if you want to use your xbox for other things as I do.

Moving on I would also like us to be able to use poetrade, and to see our characters on this webpage, you can currently only link ur steam account.

Finally I would like to address the most annoying thing in this game, that I'm sure is mentioned a billion times allready. We need a better trade system, there are so many things that are wrong with the tradeboard, but mainly what I want, and that I think can easily be fixed is an item filter where you can search for specific stats. For example 30 or more elemental damage on rings. Instead of going through 100 garbage rings I can go through 10 and maybe there is something good out there.

Oh and the absolutely most annoying thing HAS TO BE FIXED ASAP. When you run maps you do it in your hideout, and after about every map I get an offer on the tradeboard, so then I teleport to Oriath or any other city, Which takes tiiiime, then I go to the tradeboard fix my business and teleport back to the hideout to run a new map. Yeah yeah you can run 10 maps and when you are going to check the offers u recieved they are all gone because people want to trade instantly which I understand.

This is killing efficiency and game enjoyment very much. Noone wants to see 2x load screens every 5 to 10 minuttes.

The solution is obviously a tradeboard in ur hideout. Or in anyway have a map device and tradeboard and a stash in the same location without having to go through a loading screen to interact with it.

Thanks for listening to my feedback.
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2018, 8:53:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info