What this game needs!

To start off, I am absolutely loving this game. It hasn't crashed once in my several 5-7 hour sessions, which is incredibly rare, especially with an online game. The game itself is so well put together, the quests, storylines, voice-acting and detail is simply incredible. This is the product of passionate game designers that care about making an awesome game and that is more rare than games not crashing these days.

Moving forward on console, what I am most looking forward to is:

Chat: This is a must, we have no way of interacting with anybody on Xbox other than 'trade' we have no way of messaging anybody or advertising items. This is a major disconnect with this type of game. I garauntee with chat implented as well as Gamertags over player's character names, will really open an avenue to more groups and party play.

Guilds: Guilds and guild halls would be an awesome addition as well. I believe PC has guilds already.

Message/Mail system: Another part of the chat, being able to PM or mail items would be nice, like a C.O.D system.

Voice Chat in Zones would also be nice.

None of this would retract from the premium tab either, since many would rather opt to sell in a global auction house as opposed to spamming zone chats. Communication is definitely a must in this type of game. Other than that, this game is really fun and if anyone else reads this and has more suggestions, feel free to add them.

Thanks for making a great game GGG!
Last edited by CaptainDaphy on Jan 7, 2018, 8:11:06 AM
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
I agree. The gear is suppose to get better in a group also, but I wouldn't know lol It's still a great game!
"
Invisigoth59 wrote:
I agree. The gear is suppose to get better in a group also, but I wouldn't know lol It's still a great game!

Agreed!,,
I have recently thought about starting up again on the PC. I have my account there that I played since Beta but I enjoy the look and ease of use on the Xbox but the game is soooo LONELY! I never party up with people and trade is brutal. I started a char on the PC yesterday just to see how it’s looks and immediately saw the global and trade chat and felt that old warm feeling that this is indeed a game of community. It’s is sorely missing in the Xbox version and I hope they fix that soon.
"
CaptainDaphy wrote:
Message/Mail system: Another part of the chat, being able to PM or mail items would be nice, like a C.O.D system.

I don't see anything like this coming to the game ever. Seeing how it is the main way of item duping on D3 for consoles also...
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info