You can Sue streamers...

If the streamer is in the USA and they stream your gameplay without your permission you can sue them. As long as your character can identify you in real life. There are recording laws, privacy laws etc... This applies to resident of the USA. So if one day you’re playing and you’re voice chatting and a streamer decides to to post it on their stream you can sue him/her for max damages. If they can’t prove permission... In my state its about 10,000 in small claims court.

Happy New Year Everyone...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2018, 6:11:27 AM
Murka... where everything's a crime and everyone's a criminal.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
yeah good luck actually winning said law suit
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage said:

This. Exactly. In US pretty much anyone can sue anyone. Winning is another matter.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
k1rage said:

This. Exactly. In US pretty much anyone can sue anyone. Winning is another matter.

and then even if you win good luck collecting lol
I dont see any any key!
Yeah, very true. I used to know an attorney who literally sued anyone that crossed him. Because he could and he was a true nasty person. He collected nearly nothing over the years. Just did it out of pure evil.
Censored.
Taking a Solwitch thread seriously in 2018...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Taking a Solwitch thread seriously in 2018...

every time i see his name it make me imagine an sandwich that is made of souls

hence solwitch lol
I dont see any any key!
I think sun witch, and figure it's probably a monster from some RPG or another.

solwich would make me think sun sandwich. Or maybe some clever mix of solar and greenwich. Or something.

Ugh. I could have used those braincells for something else, k1rage. Thanks. :(

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
sol = sun
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info