Beta Giveaway, 1 key WON, 1 key left!

Hello all! Just got 2 spare keys to give.
All you have to do is click this link: *URL removed by mod* and like comment & subscribe YouTube clip of Beta Key giveaway.

Good Luck all!

Edit: First WINNER iz YouTube user zephri! :)
Edit2: Added one more clip about bosses and loots,enjoy!

Next key will be hand out when i reach 150 subscribers!
Picked from comments on YouTube video why you want to play
Good Luck,and thanks for supporting my work!
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Apr 12, 2012, 7:29:27 AM
youtu.be sounds fishy
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
Can't you just make a guessing game out of it here in the forums? Found that idea way better and more creative.
Hehe,it's not :) youtube.be is offical link shortener,used when you click share on youtube.
"
Schmackbolzen wrote:
Can't you just make a guessing game out of it here in the forums? Found that idea way better and more creative.

All you have to do is like and comments, hard? :)
Done, done and done. You sir, are a gentleman. :)
Hehe,good luck all once more :) Winner will be contacted trought youtube.
I have a question: Say I don´t get the key on the first handout, do I have to comment again to participate on the second? actually, can I participate again at all?
All you need to do is only once "First step" Then everytime i get one more key ill choose random person from video.
Like,comment & subscribe. Ill do stuff like this often, good luck :) (in short, only once)
im in :)
wooha great game !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info