What's the female equivalent for male baldness?

And yes, before I start: I do have those Jason Statham genes, that male pattern baldness,
which in itself doesn't bother me. I keep my head shaved short, looking good.
What bothers me, is that this bothers most (hot) women, for no real reason.

Primarily men seek for young, pretty women, which are signs of health.
We need a healthy vessel to carry our off spring.
Whereas women seek resources, also experience, knowledge, power, status, which all translates into resources, to grant off spring optimal support.

So by default women should be far less superficial than men, but in reality it's the opposite.
Women will frown at male flaws that have zero practical impact, such as hair.
And they will cut A LOT of points for such trivial related to appearance.

If you happen to be a fit & single guy like me, you probably already felt the scorn of out of shape chubby, extra curvy or plain fat chicks who, if you happen to reject them based on their body type, don't hesitate a second to throw the classic "pride package" at you,
calling you a sexist, narcissist, superficial asshole, etc.

This is especially unjustified and ironic, since all the attributes men are looking for in women have a practical purpose and reasoning behind it, whereas most things which women want in men are absolutely meaningless and purely cosmetic, aside from resources.

To the point...

What should be the female equivalent for male baldness?

We know baldness isn't a sign of poor health, on the contrary, the link between hair loss and testosterone has been observed for centuries. It's not simple science, not a 100% case, but at least there's no evidence to suggest the opposite. What everyone agrees on is that it doesn't matter if a man is bald or not, it is just cosmetic.

Let's go to our example of a perfect pair, man and woman aged ~25-30.
Both are fit, healthy, good looking, symmetric facial and body features, firm, low body fat, etc.
With one exception: the guy is bald, and this costs him a lot of points in her eyes.

What should we do to the woman to compensate?

The basic trade relation 1:1, if he has a nice ass, she has a nice ass.
If he has a nice chest, she has nice tits. His dick is big, her pussy is tight.
Eye color, hair color, trivial cosmetic things, doesn't matter.
Shouldn't matter, but they do, to women, and way too much.

Men too prefer women with hair, mainly because most women aren't pretty enough to pull a shaved head off, but it wouldn't bother us unless it really was some disease or sign of poor health.
If it's just cosmetic, we don't care. Grow it back, cut it again, color it, who cares?
We need your genetic base to be healthy, your face, your body, fit, firm, low fat, agile, strong,
natural beauty is attractive.

But for some god forsaken reason men lose 90% of their points if they are bald, unless they're making six figures a year to compensate, or find another way. And we're not here to gamble now or settle with a lucky subjective roll. We want real answers that can be applied objectively across the board.
I mean, you could just for practical reasons shave yourself bald for years, and grow it back if you didn't suffer from baldness, and women would still treat you as if you had aids or cancer...

I've talked with many women about this, asking them for valid argument, but never got one.
Not once, from anyone, ever. Not even close. My point being, there's no reason to pass on a guy because of his baldness, since such a feature carries zero practical effects in life.
Once they get cornered they block me or stop replying.
They just can not for the life of them admit that they are superficial.

"Women searching for love on dating websites are five times more likely to contact men with a full head of hair than those who are thinning on top, a study has revealed." -2009 study

They posted identical photoshopped images of a succesfull man on a dating site, one with lush hair, one going bald. Hair got 5 times more contacts in 2 months than the bald profile.
Women, are, such, fucking, superficial, hypocritical, cunts. Just a side note...
And they the dare snap as us men when we look for none-superficial traits?

Back to the point...

I can't come up with anything, because male baldness is a none issue.
If a woman says a bald head is not attractive, what the hell could a man say back to make sense?
Sure, women get weird haircuts, ugly colors, but that's also only cosmetic and bears nothing on reality.

And before anyone thinks of attacking me, save your time:
I'm good looking, I've had enough models and hot chicks, despite me sounding bitter in this post I'm a really fun and smart guy to hang out with. If I had more money I could compensate and get a proper partner, so that's the main reason why I haven't settled down yet.
I just want the world to make sense. Even if I was a asexual ghost just floating around and observing human beings, I would still write this post, asking what the fuck is the deal here with women...?

Could all you women just come out and shoot straight, admit what's on your mind etc?
You are literally making everything worse for everyone by lying to them and yourselves,
claiming the problem is "somewhere else" or "it's a matter of taste".

And by "men" and "women" I'm talking about the general good looking young ones,
don't bring exceptions into this argument to make a point, please.
No "but my subjective experience/ but I know some bald guy who is with a hot babe and".
We could dig in those for hours and eventually find a reason to why or how that man compensated for his baldness, big dick, lots of money, she has issues, whatever, there is always a reason behind it.

If a woman can pick from 100 identical guys, she's gonna take the one with the most sexy hair.
Scientifically proven, known by every man since the dawn of time.

Last bumped on Feb 7, 2018, 8:36:35 AM
Sooooooooooo...........I'm assuming Date Night went poorly for you last night?

Neither gender has a monopoly on superficiality. Citing that men have "practical" reasons for their taste in women is just as misleading as citing that literally the only thing women are looking for is Fabio Hair. Some gals like the Fabio Hair. Some gals like the washboard abs. Some gals like the chiseled pecs. Some gals actually like fuzz and a bit of fluff on their guys, the 'big ol' teddy bear' type. And some gals want to wax that bitch until it shines.

Nobody can pick what they're physically attracted to. They can pick how they deal with it. Sorry the ladies laid into you. Not all of us are bitches. Better luck next time.
havent read all the thingy...

The solution to baldness is shaving your head. A shaved head is an immediate +1 to your rating, compared to a balding head. Don't even think about it, just do it.

To answer your question, the female equivalent to balding is "flatness" ;)

But, if it's any consolation, the situation is actually much worse for women, since they start to rapidly loose their youthful looks already at 30. While men age slower and (even bald ones) can still be sexy well into their 50-ies.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I mean think about it for five seconds.

How many guys sit in front of a mirror for half an hour applying hundreds of dollars of cosmetics they have to get just right in order to look the way people expect them to? You don't ever hear anyone talking about unrealistic male standards of beauty in magazines and such, or about men being indoctrinated from the crib up into thinking that sexy hot-girl looks are the main thing the world expects of them. A guy slicks back his hair, washes his face, and puts on nice clothes instead of schlump clothes and he's done.

Ladies? Schyeah right.

C'mon now, fellas. I get that the gals can get your goats up sometimes, but are we really going to have this discussion?
"
1453R wrote:

How many guys sit in front of a mirror for half an hour applying hundreds of dollars of cosmetics they have to get just right in order to look the way people expect them to? You don't ever hear anyone talking about unrealistic male standards of beauty in magazines and such, or about men being indoctrinated from the crib up into thinking that sexy hot-girl looks are the main thing the world expects of them. A guy slicks back his hair, washes his face, and puts on nice clothes instead of schlump clothes and he's done.

Ladies? Schyeah right.

C'mon now, fellas. I get that the gals can get your goats up sometimes, but are we really going to have this discussion?

The OP is definitely being ridiculous, especially if you read the entire post. It's really twisted. But that being said, I think it's kind of silly to compare women putting on makeup to men not putting on makeup. I can be equally silly if you want: Men have to work out easily over 30 minutes per day in order to have a muscular physique, which is obviously more of a big deal to women than wearing makeup is to men. Men also have to at least appear to have a job (or be employable) and money. In contrast, women just have to not be fat and not be dirty.
"
1453R wrote:
How many guys sit in front of a mirror for half an hour applying hundreds of dollars of cosmetics they have to get just right in order to look the way people expect them to? You don't ever hear anyone talking about unrealistic male standards of beauty in magazines and such, or about men being indoctrinated from the crib up into thinking that sexy hot-girl looks are the main thing the world expects of them.

Stay away from women's magazines and cosmetics. It's the industry who wants you to think men require you to put on several layers and passes of "fakeup" to be attractive. In reality most men are not very demanding and not very complicated. Not being fat & dirty, as DurianMcgregor said, is the only baseline requirement for the vast majority of men (if speaking about "superficial" things).

So you can either:

1.) Spend an hour applying corrosive petro-chemical compounds on your body, to FAKE beauty
or
2.) Spend that hour exercising and preparing healthy food, to actually be attracive (+healthy)

Oh, and men have other standards to comply to, like the "provider standard", "he pays for everything standard" and "its up to him to fix shit standard". Which is ok and part of sexual dimorphism, that's why men dont really complain about it.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
1453R wrote:

Ladies? Schyeah right.

I can 100% assure you that there is unrealistic standards for men.

Mostly, muscle mass and penis size.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
egamez2 wrote:
Once they get cornered they block me or stop replying.

That approach speaks volumes.

In any case, women have their own aging issues, and I suspect most men couldn't handle them as well as women do. That is the key factor - make the most of what you have, and be confident.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
menopause?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
menopause?

Be honest now, how many seconds of your life did you spend thinking about it prior to posting?

I guess -3.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info