Mom Caught Me Playing PoE at 4am

how old are you OP?
"
Ghai wrote:
how old are you OP?

Too old to be living at home, by most ppl's reckoning.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Spoiler
"
"
bwam wrote:
"
I've stayed up for 3 days and 4 hours playing Path of Exile (longest time staying up). Of course I took bathroom breaks and got munchies and stuff to drink. Other than that..I had off of work and got to play PoE ALLLLLLLL DAYYYYY (x3)! Path of Exile will always be my favorite game to play late at night! (or even during the day)

Lies.

Hey man, I don't care if you don't believe me..but I for sure passed out instantly after the 3rd day. I had like 2 5 hour energy shots and 4 red bulls. I would definitely not recommend doing this ever!

x_O

that and a side of meth? lol

meth :)
As long as you do what you "have" to do, nobody can tell you if to play or not.
She turned off your light and called you fat? That's weird. My mom would've just beat the shit out of me and sold my computer to the neighbor for $5.
"
frenzul wrote:
She turned off your light and called you fat? That's weird. My mom would've just beat the shit out of me and sold my computer to the neighbor for $5.

sorry you had an abusive mother
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
frenzul wrote:

sorry you had an abusive mother

I design shit that goes into space now. I'm okay with the way I was raised.
"
frenzul wrote:

I design shit that goes into space now.

Oh, you...
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
"
frenzul wrote:

I design shit that goes into space now.

Oh, you...

..you know too much.
"
Ghai wrote:
As long as you do what you "have" to do, nobody can tell you if to play or not.

If you're living with your mother and playing video games when she doesn't want you to, you're clearly not doing what you "have" to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info