How are our odds to see any significant trade improvements during abyss league?

Would be great to know, if you guys have any plans to come up with some improvements during this league or not. Because if not, this league is just over for me. I think I am not the only one, being frustrated how its is atm. And to avoid getting more and more salty, by hoping for some improvements soon and getting disappointed with the next patch, it might be better, to just lean back and wait, till the game reaches a state, where its enjoyable for ppl like me, who play this game because of the trading aspect. The only info according to the faq is, 2018 and likely 2018. Thats not enough to keep motivations up on my side.
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2018, 11:08:11 AM
20:80?
I would take a guess at virtually zero.
We could organize some bet? 1 chaos, they will give us a filter?

Anyone interested in playing the bookkeeper?
As a general rule GGG does not implement major changes to the game mid-League.

That said, I don’t know anything about their plans for trade on Xbox that you don’t. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
naja, I doubt anything ggg did in the past counts the same way for xbox :-) They wouldn't leave so many bugs in the pc version and go on holidays for instance. And from last league we know, if they don't give it to us withing the first month, their prio will be the next content patch and they have no time for anything else. We received 2 patches in the last 60+ days, from which one was just a hotfix to get ascendencies working. If this is the speed we should expect them to continue, than 2018 is pretty optimistic for any improvements. I really hope this will not be the case and they do things differently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info