[TTT] --> Teamplay Tank Templar !

Hi guys,

I would like to create a Templar that works as a great teamplayer since I enjoy playing in groups much more than alone and planned this:
Skills: ES Aura, Armor Aura, Mana Reg Aura, buffed with Inner force and "Radius of Area skills" increasing passives, Enduring Cry to get Endurance charges, Conduit to share them, Immortal call to use the charges. And I would like to use Tempest Shield and got two questions about that skill:
1. Does the shield count as weapon and does Tempest Shield damage get affected by elemental weapon damage nodes?
2. Does Ancestral Bond work with Tempest Shield? - Because it says " You can't deal damage with your skills yourself" but Tempest Shield is activated and then I actually just watch the enemies damaging themselves by hitting it.

Equipment:A Kite Shield and a scepter, focus on ES, Armor, HP and some Spell Damage

Passive tree points: the rest of the points would go in marauder direction I guess:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjJ_fPAXvfIM4nYBgbd3zXcZG190FfVMUTaIABLMCcYFvnjxN2Ix2Otgt0uw4KU-Cmxo4p4SQVcAaZp6plVFgcH1PfYBWcU2az0NjtzFY9Z3E-tI26eNqHRRMNSjF877jgucL3rAkqhmFGmydrqcIuJMMfRB_xp7YJDbFHwLmfAQHl5VSUz1fj6YtH20ZwfPxdlnzWissp6PyGjI74eL3pyvr7ij6lSBb9Cq6

Final Questions: Did you try something like that already? Do you think it will work ( also when playing solo, not just in groups)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info