Estimated January Update Release

Tried looking for a date range but only found information on what may be released with this month's update. Wondering if there is a date range on when the Oni-Goroshi and map tab update will come.
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2018, 5:50:44 AM
I would estimate Jan 22-25. With holidays wrapping up, allowing time to work, and time for MS to cert said patch. But there has been no official word yet.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
I for one really hope it is sooner than that. The game is nearly unplayable (end game specifically) Boss glitches, Abyss mobs being far too potent. If we have to wait 3+ more weeks I'm afraid for the state of this game after such a long wait. Let alone the league will be a 3rd over before it is even playable...
"
thewtssd wrote:
I for one really hope it is sooner than that.

I too hope for it to be sooner rather than later.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Corrison wrote:
"
thewtssd wrote:
I for one really hope it is sooner than that.

I too hope for it to be sooner rather than later.

If it is end of month that would be a huge mistake. I am hoping before 1/10
Was going up against my first Lich fight the other day and the Lich bugged out and just stopped taking damage and casting spells. Super weird. I lost a daily mission and a Lich fight because of it. Hopefully they patch sooner than later, the flask bug is killing me.
"
Emmortal_One wrote:
Was going up against my first Lich fight the other day and the Lich bugged out and just stopped taking damage and casting spells. Super weird. I lost a daily mission and a Lich fight because of it. Hopefully they patch sooner than later, the flask bug is killing me.

One of my friends also had this happen
Last edited by Subakna on Jan 3, 2018, 7:32:16 PM
This also happened to me regarding lich fight, first one and he froze and I could not exit the arena, had to logout.

Really hoping for update with map tab soon!
Hi everyone,

Our staff have started to return from holidays over the last few days. We've begun working on the patch to catch Xbox up to where the PC version currently stands as well as including other Xbox bug fixes. As of right now we don't have a date to announce, but we suspect it won't take a long time to get released after we have submitted it for certification. When we have more information for the timeline, we will share it with you all immediately. Thank you all for your support and patience over the holidays with this update.
Will the 3.0 Supporter packs (such as the Kitava one) be removed with the upcoming patch or are they sticking around for a bit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info