Flicker Strike is UNPLAYABLE on Xbox

What's even weirder about this is that I made a bodyswap/VD poets pen build and I basically never desync while fighting, so it's something with flickers targeting.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Far as I can tell, the desync is more noticeable on melee skills. The auto targeting seems to function just fine through the desync but the monster location doesn't. Since flicker strike is a point blank skill, our character seems to teleport to where it thinks the creature is but our attacks don't land because they aren't close enough to the creature they're aiming at. I found that high melee range abilities like frost blades desync on screen but the damage still lands because the attack reaches far enough to hit the actual location of the enwmy. This could just be an illusion, but that's how it appears. I can still play flicker strike but I have to pulse the ability once or twice, then leap slam and pulse again. Holding down the button is a guaranteed death. I'm going to try to drop my attack speed by ditching multistrike and using 2 wardens band rings. I'm hoping that high crit and melee splash is enough to keep up frenzy charges , mana, and decent clear speed without getting ahead of the sync.
"
Xenobebop wrote:
I'm going to try to drop my attack speed by ditching multistrike and using 2 wardens band rings. I'm hoping that high crit and melee splash is enough to keep up frenzy charges , mana, and decent clear speed without getting ahead of the sync.

This is precisely what I did. I respec'd to a golden rule/red trail flicker build so that I could drop multistrike. I actually have very few dsync issue now after making that change and dropping lions roar flask (as per my other post knock back also causes dsync.)

It is a sad state of affairs when GGG refuses to even acknowledge these game breaking issues exist. I have already purchased one supporter pack on xbox....not going to purchase any others until GGG demonstrates willingness to invest the necessary man hours to make Xbox feel good.
Epilepsy Strike is fixed!!?

"
Slightly modified the behaviour of Flicker Strike to better work while moving and targeting enemies who are not in range.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2074704
"
Epilepsy Strike is fixed!!?

"
Slightly modified the behaviour of Flicker Strike to better work while moving and targeting enemies who are not in range.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2074704

No!!!!!!! It is even worse Now! Skill is entirely bricked. Watch this shit.

https://youtu.be/aA5hHJ5JcNY

SMH
Wow that's uh...well that's...wait that...hold on...yes, that's broken lmao. Is this like when I take something apart put it back together and I think 'hmm wierd where'd these extra parts come from...'

I see a tshirt in some programmers future
Spoiler
Spoiler
I BROKE FLICKER STRIKE on PEASANT BOX ONE
It took years on PC to get Cyclone working... don't expect fix soon. Right now i can not even play a Totem Build - how the game stutters, leveling new Char with lvl. 28. This game is technical garbage on Xbox compared to Diablo 3. Microsoft should kick out their game from the store because it makes the new One X look bad.
Im definately expiriencing these issues currently. I followed a specific flicker build that uses flicker, mele splash, multistrike. When the attacks connect, its an amazing build, however half the time I end up dying when mapping because my character just dances around the mobs without them taking damage. Then, when i let off the atrack button, my character either jumps back to its original position or is already dead from enemy attacks. Ive tried to do things to mitigate this, like using grace and using items to boost the chance to dodge to at least give more time to react instead of dying immediately, that and CWDT and immortal call. For the most part this has helped allot, but its still a pain dealing with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info