Augyre x 2, I think im getting 2 Elemental Overload buffs

So I get bored of the meta and doing what everyone else does so I usually make builds with the new weapons/skills.

This league I was interested in the Augyre weapon to convert and get EO on a elemental scaling character. Right now the jewels are retarded good. So I decided on lightning strike to convert it all the way and to have ranged/melee ability. I know tooltip shows weird with LS and I am not the best at build damages. As long as I can farm red maps I am usually happy.

I noticed the EO buff will show up twice at times with different timers. The sheet damage scales with both.

Usually im at 55k dmg unbuffed. With EOx2 and my frenzy charges up I scale up to 135k+. With flasks I go over 160K+. May not be a lot, but still have some things to get and optimize gear plus another jewel slot.

Main Char Items:

In case you were wondering, it maps very quick and bosses melt so far.
plus my blasphemy setup means that the whole screen is cursed. I use orb of storms, innervate, ele prolif to currently shock bosses. I haven't found one that I couldn't so far, might have to work a few things out later.

My question is to anyone who might have the time to test, if I had EO on the tree would it show up three times? Is there something with this weapon people are not getting yet that make it a little better than we think?
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2018, 1:42:24 PM
I've made a similar post but nobody gave a s%$# about it. xD

Two buffs it's cool but I want to know if this works as intended.
You can have Elemental Overload or not have. And can`t 2 ,3 ,4 or more effect at some time.
I have not tested but it is logical...
IGN: DiOa
online after 18:30 gmt+2
Sounds like a bug to me. If I were you, i wouldn't get used to it.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Its been a long time since last patch. The expansion was big and hit just before the holidays, so they managed to hotfix couple of things and left for (well deserved) vacation. Thats probably not ideal timeline (maybe good for marketing though) but I dont want to complain about it.

We just have to be patient, bug fixes will arrive soon and there will be maybe a little salt from players thinking that the crazy OP thing they exploited (and paid o lot for it) was in fact intended.

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info