Doomfletch's Prism does not work

I'm not getting fire dmg from prism in tooltip nor in character screen.

Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 7:13:43 AM
None of the extra damage shows up in your tooltip or character screen.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
like mark1030 said eledmg from phys doesn't show in tooltip everything you see you get from items and/or gems
Last edited by Szyszaks on Dec 28, 2017, 11:18:21 AM
Still not fixed. PLEASE FIX GGG!! I love this new build and I would love to have functional tooltips. I mean, it's really important for the endgame to be able to see changes in your damage.
"
pchernof wrote:
Still not fixed. PLEASE FIX GGG!! I love this new build and I would love to have functional tooltips. I mean, it's really important for the endgame to be able to see changes in your damage.

Jesus fuck. Are you going around to every single thread in the forum that you can find and bumping it?

Stop spamming the forums with your useless shit. If you want something changed, go to the feedback forum and leave the rest of us alone.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
yes you can spam forums and wait ages until (if) it get fixed or just use PoB or common sense like rest of us.

personally for me such tooltip issues have the lowest possible priority because they do not affect anything at all. I prefer resources being spent on issues affecting actual gameplay.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on May 20, 2018, 3:40:42 PM
I liked how in Diablo 2 you had to figure out damage on your own. Tooltips make people lazy.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
pchernof wrote:

How would they fix it, do you suggest? Like, can you explain what you imagine would be displayed? Do you understand why the tooltip currently doesn't display the extra added damage?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

How would they fix it, do you suggest? Like, can you explain what you imagine would be displayed? Do you understand why the tooltip currently doesn't display the extra added damage?

In this case (the Prism) - easily. There are no shady mechanics, all the extra damage of a type always applies.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on May 21, 2018, 4:53:25 AM
"
torturo wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

In this case (the Prism) - easily. There are no shady mechanics, all the extra damage of a type always applies.

Oh, right - thanks!! That should definitely be fixed. I agree with pchernof.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info