Trade Market on XBOX totally messed up?

And the worst right now, you are selling jewels and you actually get an offer, you have the same experience as the person who bought it and hover through all the jewels in your stash, just to find out, that you asked for 5c and the offer was only 2c. This bug hasn't even been acknowledged yet. (officially) Posted several times in several threads. The crazy thing what i feel is, almost 0 communication, but since xbox 3.1 launch have been 15 or so announcements. They can post in the holidays new microtransactions etc. Usually forum posts saying, I cannot buy(spend money) are answered kinda instantly and the rest...

I am surprised, that not so many people are coming up with, "this game is free" right now to defend them, maybe its a sign they are really pissing the player base off.
They are communicating, i've been in the nice way surprised, a patch is coming this week GGG_Jeff said.
I hear you, but it has been silent for like 3 weeks and the initial post was also not saying anything. Now way some response what to expect from the patch,at least in regards of bugs, but still nothing in regards of all the stuff we need to make this version more enjoyable. Seems when this patch hits, we are already 1 month into the xbox league and half way into pc league. If they are like last season from now on busy, preparing xbox for changes,for the 3.2 version, we might not see any real improvements,everyone wants, for another 2 months. Ofc I cannot be sure, but indications point that way. But we can be happy and sure, we will 100% get at least some fancy microtransacions.
THERE ARE WAY TO MANY SCAMMERS ON XBOX!!! Seriously too many people post lower prices never selling them and then other people trying to buy items for like 1 chaos when its worth 80+ chaos. I have a really crappy PC but i am so tempted to go back to PC just cuz of this.
Phew, for a moment i thought u meant players like me hempione2611. I do sell my junk cheap once I have multiples (a sad day when u start calling uniques that) low/mid level stuff ofc, better i would use myself + I hardly pricecheck. Most stuff goes for 1-50 alt. I would ask for transm. but that option is missing, Gotta be lucky either ingame or at the AH. or have friends. Most ppl rather show off then help another out but thats gaming nowadays.
Nah, I mean I will se certain items cheap and try to bid on it cuz i need it but i usually get rejected. For example, all weekend I saw exalted orbs from 54-55 c while others were 60c to 65c. I tried bidding on the 54c and 55c (there was a bunch of them too), and got rejected each time. I ended up just bidding on a 60c so i could finally get my exalted orb.
Another example. I bought a belly of the beast for 5 exalted (overpriced i know but what u gonna do about it sigh...) I had it in my stash while I was leveling the alt that was going to wear it. All my stash are premium so its all on public but i had a bunch of offers for 1c, 5c, 5 alchemy (that one was just annoyed me ugh...) Finally i just took it and put in my alt's inventory to just chill there.
My point is without a website like poe.trade it's really hard to interact with players to b/o as well as stop the scammers. I seriously can't tell if it's a bunch of players trying to play the auction game (buy low, sell high) OR if it's like 2-3 people doing the same stuff over and over again. It sucks cuz you cant see who is selling it so you cant really blacklist certain traders/scammers.
Crap sorry a lot of typos in that post. Sigh.. remind me to not reply after blazin...
Dont worry bout it :) but yeah I see what u mean...hell that 5 alc offer pissed me of just reading it! I give u points for trying but lets be real, w/o a trade site its the wild west but that would only fix half the problem (me not being the most social of ppl so I could be wrong) how would u know? Somebody is selling item X, ok now what? I dont know the guy, cant msg him, all I know is that item X is for sale, no way to pin point the item and or going directly to the source cuz no chat & in dept search function.

Unless said person posts I sell X for Y or best offer, reply w/ acc and ill get back to you, were just stuck w/ search AH and hope for the best. (wich changes more often then not when searching back to back) Like I needed a unique sword, searched for it, 3 pages (3th empty) 5 of the wpn I wanted available w/ 2 of em cheap, searched for it again, 1,5 pages and only 2 wpns availabe and no cheap ones, again and there were 9 and those cheap were back...all searched for within 30secs of eachother.

just give me a basic searchbar that knows certain phrases so I can look for it like: belly, Kaom, 6 link, white/magic/rare/unique, a range of lvls for jewelery (1-20,21-40, etc) actualy priced would help u know, I dont know what u want for X, dont reject my offer of lets say 50c when u want 75c but priced it for 50c! If u dont know what u want for it, how can I... Its an early system I know and u cant have it all on console but still, its 2018 and if they wanna convince me that pc and console are basicly the same then make them the same, Dont give me a basic 70s honda civic when going up a the latest exotic, sure they are basicly the same...being cars but everything else is miles apart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info