Oni-Goroshi

"
Viljan wrote:
I dont understand the sword...

Play with a 90 character..

90*2=180
90*3=270

So the weapon looks like 180+10 - 270+15 with average sword speed 1.45 ish.
Tho mind blowing crit chanse 9-10% and the worlds easiest 6L sure but but it looks terrible to me but i have seen proof that it works amazing, but it cant come from the weapon alone.

So think about what that is (190+285)/2*1.45. So a 340 ish pdps weapon which is pretty darn good by itself. However, when the prof goes off you get a ton of benefits which is basically free onslaught (except better because it stacks with onslaught) 123% additional damage as fire and ohh by the way immunity to stun and elemental effects. So yeah 700 dps sword with great grit and amazing defenses and ohh a guaranteed 6 link that also goes from level 1-100
Twilight strand now knows who the boss are! 😎
Is the sword available for Xbox one yet???
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

This isn't in the current version. The next patch we do for Xbox will likely include everything that has gone out on PC.

Is this patch going to release for the Xbox One????
Did the patch get released for Xbox? I can't find a post confirming or denying if it has no it not. I do know I have characters at lol 7 waiting, but can't get UHill to come out and play. Thanks in advance for reply
"
XoStewieXo wrote:
Did the patch get released for Xbox? I can't find a post confirming or denying if it has no it not. I do know I have characters at lol 7 waiting, but can't get UHill to come out and play. Thanks in advance for reply

Patch is in certification, post is in the feedback subforum. Should be released next week.
"
filix wrote:
"
XoStewieXo wrote:

Patch is in certification, post is in the feedback subforum. Should be released next week.

Awesome, thank you for the update
anyone verify yet if this new patch drops Oni??
"
hempione2611 wrote:
anyone verify yet if this new patch drops Oni??

I can verify that the Oni drops, as I got one just about 30 mins ago.
2,5h farming in lv 7.. No oni for me
Play on X1X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info