"Reliquarian" cannot be Desecrated

"
Completed 34 ChallengesRichMoney wrote:
Still not listed on known issues or response regarding it being intended.

We know that the GGG dev team got notified of this issue, though, thanks to your earlier post about the interaction with support. If I had to guess, the fact you posted about support raising it up on Doc 29th Dec, and it now being Jan 8th, a time during which most people in GGG (and the rest of New Zealand, and Australia) are enjoying their four weeks of holidays, that ... it probably isn't really triaged yet, let alone acted on.

It's not a game breaking bug, in the sense that there are a wide range of other specters available that do work, and while I'm 200 percent sympathetic (because guess who tried them and liked them), I'd expect something to happen by the end of the month at the earliest.

(Especially given how rough, relatively speaking, the launch was, which means extra hours, and the fact GGG had a compressed schedule, so devs would have definitely been planning on time off...)

Sucks, but not hearing anything yet isn't a sign the wheels have fallen off, yo.
"
"
Still not listed on known issues or response regarding it being intended.

We know that the GGG dev team got notified of this issue, though, thanks to your earlier post about the interaction with support. If I had to guess, the fact you posted about support raising it up on Doc 29th Dec, and it now being Jan 8th, a time during which most people in GGG (and the rest of New Zealand, and Australia) are enjoying their four weeks of holidays, that ... it probably isn't really triaged yet, let alone acted on.

It's not a game breaking bug, in the sense that there are a wide range of other specters available that do work, and while I'm 200 percent sympathetic (because guess who tried them and liked them), I'd expect something to happen by the end of the month at the earliest.

(Especially given how rough, relatively speaking, the launch was, which means extra hours, and the fact GGG had a compressed schedule, so devs would have definitely been planning on time off...)

Sucks, but not hearing anything yet isn't a sign the wheels have fallen off, yo.

The response that I would like is that it is a bug to be eventually fixed. Being told that my request was forwarded only means it was placed in a queue, not that anyone has actually looked at it.

It is a game breaking bug in the sense that I started leveling a character to use them as GGG just added persistent spectres and not being able to use them breaks my enjoyment and planned build! It's double game breaking.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
The response that I would like is that it is a bug to be eventually fixed. Being told that my request was forwarded only means it was placed in a queue, not that anyone has actually looked at it.

It is a game breaking bug in the sense that I started leveling a character to use them as GGG just added persistent spectres and not being able to use them breaks my enjoyment and planned build! It's doubly game breaking.

It is a bug, it has been fixed on our test servers. I can't say when it will be deployed to the live realm, but it is coming!
Sorry for the trouble and lack of a response.
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"

It is a game breaking bug in the sense that I started leveling a character to use them as GGG just added persistent spectres and not being able to use them breaks my enjoyment and planned build! It's doubly game breaking.

It is a bug, it has been fixed on our test servers. I can't say when it will be deployed to the live realm, but it is coming!
Sorry for the trouble and lack of a response.

Thanks a bunch, gonna start working on the necro tonight then. Just knowing that it will be fixed at some point is awesome.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
It seems all of the big bears cannot be desecrated either. Fantastic tanks, especially the ones that cast enduring cry.
This issue cropped up again in latest patch.
Reliquarians can no longer be desecrated.

Hope you can fix this again, as it puts a real damper on my progression... =/
IGN:_Gt | Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. ~ Morty Smith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info