Map Tab?

Is/When is the xbox getting the map bank tab? I thought this would be hitting with 3.1 but alas it is not here. =-(
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2018, 5:30:57 PM
No word on this still?
This will be released after the next patch in January.
Thanks for the update!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
This will be released after the next patch in January.

Anything else coming in january you can tell us about ? any trade features ?
Hi everyone,

I know you're all eagerly awaiting the addition of the map stash. It's nearly ready but still requires some additional work to make it function correctly on Xbox. The developer who we need to complete these changes is still away on holidays so it's unlikely to be included in the patch we're currently working on. Given the amount of content that is included in this patch and the delay caused by the holidays we feel it's best to get the patch released as soon as we can rather than delay it for the map stash. That being said, as soon as he's returned and completed the changes we will try to have another patch done as soon as possible so it can be released.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi everyone,

I know you're all eagerly awaiting the addition of the map stash. It's nearly ready but still requires some additional work to make it function correctly on Xbox. The developer who we need to complete these changes is still away on holidays so it's unlikely to be included in the patch we're currently working on. Given the amount of content that is included in this patch and the delay caused by the holidays we feel it's best to get the patch released as soon as we can rather than delay it for the map stash. That being said, as soon as he's returned and completed the changes we will try to have another patch done as soon as possible so it can be released.

Thank you for this info. While I do agree the map tap would be a great addition to have, I would much rather have the patch stuff first.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi everyone,

Tks Jeff... Any date to this new patch? Or dates, if included map stash?
Play on X1X
Last edited by JamP on Jan 5, 2018, 1:30:56 AM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi everyone,

Jeff, are we thinking another week, or longer than that?
Also curious that when this releases, will it be included in the following super stash sale? Or will we need to wait another month on top of that to get a sale?
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info