All the ,,whining,, about the hard xp changes..

ANd we have 1 page of lvl 100 chars on the first week..

GGG stop treating your so called ,,hardcore,, players like newborns and actually make the game hard ,like it WAS.

lvl 100 SHOULD BE made almost unreachable. LIKE diablo 2.

After this league make a full wipe on standard and change the xp for 90-99 100 times more.

lvl 100 should feel like achievment, not like 5 day walk in the park.. .

As i mentioned before.

Even super mario bros - nintendo 64( 1995) was MUCH MORE hardcore and harder game, than the present day path of disconnects.

The game is FAR away from the word HARD.

Large monsters SHOULD kill you. Bosses should kill you. Only with good gear you should be able to progress, and ONLY with the best possible gear you should be able to kill shaper.

I ment here the,, streamers and nolifers,, are once more dictating how the game should develop..
Which is very wrong.. The game isn't hard it's boring.
Last edited by ilieff1 on Dec 20, 2017 2:45:21 PM
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2018 8:15:17 PM
It isnt a 5 day walk in the park, its an organized guild pushing the best possible ways of experience pooling everything from an entire guild or group of people to propell 1 person to the heights.

If you see a person at level 100, dont instantly assume what is happening, its not just 1 person, its a group of people planning very many hours and designing ample and best ways to reach level 100, if you dont to it dont create stupid complaining threads like this.
No thanks

not that I would care

that and standard exists for those who dont want a wipe. Therefore its really unlikely GGG would flush it

5/21/2018. The day the indie company owned and operated in New Zealand known as GGG died. Whether you want to admit it or not.
"
Completed 9 Challengesk1rage wrote:
No thanks

not that I would care

that and standard exists for those who dont want a wipe. Therefore its really unlikely GGG would flush it

That's actually a good idea. A flush for the standard league, but on longer periods of time..

Lets say on 3 years once.

That would be nice.
"
Completed 19 Challengesilieff1 wrote:
"
No thanks

not that I would care

That's actually a good idea. A flush for the standard league, but on longer periods of time..

That would be nice.

This is the most ridiculous idea ever, we have hard resets, they are called leagues. If you want a fresh start with other people play those.
"
Completed 35 ChallengesEldubs wrote:
"
"
Why are we getting lectured by a guy who has yet to break level 80

Lmk

I had over 7 characters lvl 95-99 over 4 years. Anything else kid?

"Kid", you using this logic just proves that you are here to just troll, I am out.

Oh sorry, do you need some vaseline?
"
"
No thanks

not that I would care

That would be nice.

standard needs a flush but will never get one, kinda sorta defeats the reason for its existence
5/21/2018. The day the indie company owned and operated in New Zealand known as GGG died. Whether you want to admit it or not.
why is everyone calling each-other baby goats?
You're such a petty troll.
"
You're such a petty troll.

why do trolls get all the hate?

you never hear "You're such a petty elf, dwarf, gnome etc?

always the trolls getting hate
Last edited by k1rage on Dec 18, 2017 4:46:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info