[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Hello
I think many of us has already kill Uber Elder.
But me and my friends did this only today.
And it's simple video how we make it for the firts time.
===VIDEO===
Last edited by i0n1zeD on Mar 24, 2018, 8:52:13 AM
My summoner has built me some currency so I'm going to try something new! Is Templar or Scion best for this?
"
Dervish69 wrote:
"
_Nektre_ wrote:
I was using Frenzy with FA, now i swapped for CoH AM GMP. Now, I feel like I'm not getting max dps out of 30% CDR on boots and belt. What AS we need on frenzy with 15% on both boots and belt? Also any suggestions with getting some mana leech, I feel like I'm slowing down when mana is almost gone. Using mana potion although with such fast build it's not enough IMO.

Well with 15% boots+belt i got 0.19 cast on poet, so my attack speed same (with 20% belt there is no difference, still 0.19)

mana leech +life leech

So i should have 0.19 AS on frenzy, yes?

Also i've noticed my bodyswap doesn't occur every attack, got an helmet enchant, although it should still leave one corpse for me to bodyswap into. Am I doing something wrong or what's going on? One time i got 3 clear swaps in a row, other times my char can stand in one place for good 5 sec attacking and only casting VD Proj out of corpses.
My Poet's Pen is ready.
I could change the amulet for a better one and make the DPS better
Thank you (Dervish 69) for explanation!

HP:5300 k hp (I have withdrawn life points for an additional curse)
Volatile dead DPS: 50 000.
Frenzy ATS: 0.20

My EQ
Spoiler
What Frenzy ATS we need in HO?
Without Charges and other buffs.
Hello what about the Trickster for "life leech" if i dont have watcher eyes ^^" ?! or it's scion better
This build is crazy fun to play with! Thanks.
Maybe I'm an idiot, but where are you guys seeing your cast speed with CDR boots/belt? I put my character into POB and created a CDR belt/boot and saw no difference in anything?
"
Jouchebag wrote:
Maybe I'm an idiot, but where are you guys seeing your cast speed with CDR boots/belt? I put my character into POB and created a CDR belt/boot and saw no difference in anything?

You can see it at volatile dead tooltip, top right corner.
Guys, what about elementalist for this build? it has penetration and elemental leech, would it be able to clear all content?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info