"The Memory Eater" quest can't be completed?

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Same here. Did you TOOK ALL Shaper's Orb and Elder's Orb from her? Quest usually need you to take your reward to get completed.

https://i.imgur.com/v8UGu2v.jpg

i think that's a good proof ?
IGN: eZenyx
"
eZen wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Same here. Did you TOOK ALL Shaper's Orb and Elder's Orb from her? Quest usually need you to take your reward to get completed.

https://i.imgur.com/v8UGu2v.jpg

i think that's a good proof ?

I see. So that was bugged for 2 Leagues now? Sigh.
i got the same thing
when is this going to be fixed, instead of rolling out cosmetics that don't matter
"
Daniel_San76 wrote:
when is this going to be fixed, instead of rolling out cosmetics that don't matter

those are 2 completely different departments. There is nothing affiliated with this bug and doesn't effect someone's progress or prevent you from getting an achievement. I could see why this isn't a high priority.

Now the person whose quest is stuck on defeat shaper. that seems to be a different bug and probably needs it's own report.
She has to appear in the area were you killed the boss and talk to her there.
You cant talk to her about it anywhere outside (lab, hideout, portal outside etc).
Next time you do elder IF she spawns, for me she didnt for some reason, maybe cause boss was going through phases fast or i dont know why, just talk to her there.
At least one guild member solved this issue this way, i m still waiting to see her spawn.
Killed Uber Elder and same problem boys, can´t speak with Zana...
You guys still think that anyone @GGG gives a shit about that bug? Oh dear, you must be naive :D
Meanwhile, the only thing GGG is interested in is our money and they give a shit if we have bugs or we can't complete our challanges.

They only want the money! Worst Dev in years in my opinion, if it wouldn't be such a good game I would never ever play it due to the capitalism alignment of GGG.

A pity, if I think back 5 years when they rly cared about their community. But, money always corrupts :/
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
Same here , can you guys finally fix this or am I going to forever have this quest active ?
i got same bug also.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info