Just blew 60c for 2% movement speed

Was fooling around with crafting and this belt had an open spot for a mod so I tried out a few things, among those were Movement Speed 1-5%, and as nothing else fancied me, I thought; well, let's try for 5%, what could it hurt. A LOT it turns out, because that mod uses a Divine Orb and I didn't even notice until I ran out of them, and they're worth about 20c a piece. Thanks!

Why not put in Exalted Orbs in there as well, should be worth 120c to get +6 Armour, right...
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2017, 10:09:14 PM
So, you didn't check the price of crafting that mod and you blame game for the price. Okay.
some of the mods do cost exalts - totally your fault for not checking.
"
n4zArh wrote:
So, you didn't check the price of crafting that mod and you blame game for the price. Okay.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
almostdead wrote:
some of the mods do cost exalts

Yeah, not 2% movement speed, though. 6L costs around 1200c or 10ex, which is perfectly understandable and more than fair seeing that a 6L item is potentially game changing. A few percent movement speed on a belt on the other hand is absolutely NOT worth 20c, and you know it. So why is it there so that a mistake of this sort can happen at all.

"
almostdead wrote:
totally your fault for not checking.

Ugh, whatever.
Last edited by Vresiberba on Dec 16, 2017, 6:22:27 AM
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
n4zArh wrote:

What was that?
"
Vresiberba wrote:
"
almostdead wrote:
some of the mods do cost exalts

Yeah, not 2% movement speed, though. 6L costs around 1200c or 10ex, which is perfectly understandable and more than fair seeing that a 6L item is potentially game changing. A few percent movement speed on a belt on the other hand is absolutely NOT worth 20c, and you know it. So why is it there so that a mistake of this sort can happen at all.

"
almostdead wrote:
totally your fault for not checking.

Ugh, whatever.

it is definitely worth it for some people

"
Vresiberba wrote:

What was that?

he was seconding what the guy he quoted said.
Last edited by almostdead on Dec 16, 2017, 6:26:48 AM
"
Vresiberba wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
n4zArh wrote:

What was that?

Thats me qouting that guy if you didnt know.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Acolina87 wrote:

Thats me qouting that guy if you didnt know.

You don't have a voice of your own?
"
almostdead wrote:
it is definitely worth it for some people

Sure, for "some" people, the same people who are filthy rich, you mean. Wouldn't a more reasonable cost be, you know, maybe 1c for such a insignificant mod? Nothing comes even close to 20c, 70% increased physical damage cost 2c and +60 to max life 4c, for God's sake, why should 2% movement speed cost 20? And if it should cost 20c, why not just set the price at 20c so that people understand what the cost is without looking up what a Divine Orb goes for?

Oh, why am I asking, you made up your mind...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info