Question Regarding Divine Orbs and Tiers

Hello all, sorry to bother you folks but I wanted some clear information before making a costly mistake regarding an item I have recently invested alot of currency into rolling;

My build previously used the Harbinger Belt with cooldown recovery speed but now with i84+ shaper belts its possible to roll 16-20% CDRS. From what I have read its my understanding that if I Divine Orb this to attempt to get a higher roll, such as 17 to 20 cooldown recovery speed that all my rolls will stay in the same tier, but be randomized.

So does this mean the extra life and strength will still remain high, I understand they can fall some but not to like 4 STR and 13Life correct? If anyone could break this down in noob friendly terms it would be appreciated, thank you for the help and time.
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2017, 3:04:29 AM
yes your assumption is correct. for example you have + Life prefix "Fecund" (90-99), divine orb will reroll the value within this bracket.

you can check affixes and their values on various sites, I use http://poeaffix.net/
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Fantastic, I had already checked the tiers on that site, and even the low values for my belt were still fantastic, so I can chase 20% cooldown recovery speed and at worst only lose 9 life and roughly 7 strength, this is great news, thank you for the reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info