Cremation critical chance

Is the chance to crit for Cremation calculated per cast or per projectile that shooting out from the volcano? ( which last 8 seconds )

Btw, how cast speed, projectile support skills, aoe related support skills ( aoe, concentrated effect ) affecting cremation?
This skill is so confuse right now due to lack of information on wiki. (its down now) :(
Last edited by polarboyz on Dec 15, 2017, 12:15:44 AM
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2017, 3:57:25 AM
I don't know for sure since obviously I can't check the wiki either, but i've just been assuming it works the way molten strike works. GMP wil make it spew more projectiles, inc AoE increasing both the range the projectiles fly and how big they explode (meaning inc AoE will cause fewer projectiles to overlap)

Think cast speed will just make your character cast the spell faster, not speed up the actual geyser

As for the crit, it shouldn't be hard to find out yourself, i'm gonna guess it rolls per projectile.
I'm playing Cremation right now, lvl 92. Crit chance is per individual projectile so it's easy to maintain EO on it's own.

Cast speed only affects the speed you can create the geyser.

AoE affects both the area the projectiles cover and the distance they travel from the geyser.

Projectile speed makes the skill do damage sooner after initial geyser creation. If you're using knockback/stun on hit, the increased speed can help chain the procs. I had a lot of success using "Winds of Change" with Projectile Weakness on Blasphemy. You create a geyser in a pack, run at the enemy and as they die they are pushed away from you, sometimes leaving their corpse near the next pack to save you time from creating another corpse. At 90 I had to swap Projectile Weakness for Warlord's Mark for survivability reasons, but I'm still getting a decent amount of knockback just from Winds of Change. Easily a best-in-slot item for Cremation.
Last edited by SuccYE on Dec 15, 2017, 3:59:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info