Elder will not infest T16 guardian maps, stuck at 13/15 on quest

Has anyone been able to get the Elder to infect any T16 map yet? I've been stuck on 13/15 for the quest and I cannot find the last two shaper orbs/memory fragments as well. Not sure if that has something to do with it. I'm starting to think this cant even be completed currently. I talked with someone else and they are also stuck at 13/15. Any ideas?
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2017, 4:00:34 AM
I had been getting a couple feedbacks from players at least from standard that they're stuck at memory fragment 13. Ditto
This probably won't work, but have you tried killing the guardian while it's neutral and seeing if the infestation will move in? I'm leaning towards your theory of "can't even be completed in 3.1" though.
same here
Well I finally got quest 14. I honestly do not know what I did differently. I think the map the quests pops on is random. I got it in carcass map and a friend got it in lava lakes. If anyone else is stuck just keep fighting the shaper to help elder spread into the red maps. You might need to run an elder map is he pushes himself too far into the yellow. Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info