Volatile Dead - Poet's pen

Hi! Are any other inquis chars running this build atm? I'm currently level 86 and looking for input on how to improve my build. Any input and discussion is appreciated.

This is my character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kviesgaard/characters

I feel the build is extremely strong with Poet's Pen + VD. I do however think that it lacks sustain. I'm running concecrate ascendancy to cope with a bit of it, but I'm considering switching to barrage + lgoh.
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2017, 6:43:52 AM
i am running this as well. few things to take note of. is think about using bodyswap in your unearth combo. if you can keep your self from being 1 shot the movement can help with clear as well as staying alive. for example it can be tough to simply spam your attack constantly as you have to dodge this can help you bypass it. for maps or content that you cant really controle or need to be a bit safer you can change it out.

try to get lightpoacher it helps with clear REALLY well. however do note you want the volatile dead helm enchant which if you were to buy atm is like 30 ex. GL getting it

Started to level up a character like this. The build is just too enjoyable. However playing in HC it seems that build lacks defensive abilities, like good leech. Don't know how to progress to maps yet. Some kind layers to defense would be nice.
Using Unearth + Volatile dead. Frenzy as an attack skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info