[3.1 HC] Poet's Pen - The Ultimate Summoner! SRS / Zombies / Skeletons / Spectres!

When you said:

"Bonus: Minions deal X to X additional fire / cold / lightning ( look at EE! ) damage"

are you talking about proccing EE? Or saying that since we are keeping EE up these elemental damages will be stronger (than without EE).
Will be using this build for a final character! Would you be able to post some leveling trees? Ive never played a build like this before so i wouldnt know where to go first on the tree.

Thanks!!
I was going to ask the same thing in regards to a leveling passive tree. I haven't ever played a witch before and don't know where to focus on the tree as I level.

Is there a way in Path of Building to see the order the nodes were taken throughout the leveling process? That would also work.

Thanks!
"
darkknight04 wrote:
I was going to ask the same thing in regards to a leveling passive tree. I haven't ever played a witch before and don't know where to focus on the tree as I level.

Is there a way in Path of Building to see the order the nodes were taken throughout the leveling process? That would also work.

Thanks!

Focus on Minion nods for extra damage and life. That's what I did and works awesome. Just type on top Minion and it will light up all minion nods. Focus on right minion nods that are close by first and once you fill all those out work your way toward top. After that work your way toward bottom of the tree.
"
Focus on Minion nods for extra damage and life. That's what I did and works awesome. Just type on top Minion and it will light up all minion nods. Focus on right minion nods that are close by first and once you fill all those out work your way toward top. After that work your way toward bottom of the tree.

Thanks so much!
Starting this build, just arrived act 3, and one question comes to mind.

Why MoM ? With 20 Clarity + Discipline, I don't see the point, we have so little mana left. Or is it just for the additional mana ?
Any chance of doing a levelling tree, also really difficult getting poet's pen tbh as not enough currency to buy one and haven't had the luck in one dropping yet
IGN: The_Nutcase
Hey. This build looks interesting, rly would like to try it.
Is it still up to date? Looks like op doesnt play this anymore.

And any1 played this to the end? I wanna do t16 and shaper/uberatziri, so i woul like to know how this build is doing with theese.
Thx
Hey

cool idea to use poet's pen to summon minions!
But honestly I am not sure how effective it is clearspeed and dps whise. I watched your atziri video and it seems that nearly all damage comes from the spectres anyway. I haven't done the PoB maths now, but a 3L SRS and 3L skeletons are not really strong, at best the skeletons are meatshields.

I played a spectre (solar guard) build this league and know how strong they carry you, so maybe you might want to give it a try and start a map without spectres to see how strong the srs and skeletons really are - I am curious!

Another great thing I like is the curse setup with kinetic blast! It seems to curse better then arc and ball lightning but sadly it takes up your potential 6L chest. For endgame you might have to switch around a bit or get a elder/shaper helmet for 7/8L Spectres because they are your main dps.
"
g_target wrote:
Hey

cool idea to use poet's pen to summon minions!
But honestly I am not sure how effective it is clearspeed and dps whise. I watched your atziri video and it seems that nearly all damage comes from the spectres anyway. I haven't done the PoB maths now, but a 3L SRS and 3L skeletons are not really strong, at best the skeletons are meatshields.

I played a spectre (solar guard) build this league and know how strong they carry you, so maybe you might want to give it a try and start a map without spectres to see how strong the srs and skeletons really are - I am curious!

Another great thing I like is the curse setup with kinetic blast! It seems to curse better then arc and ball lightning but sadly it takes up your potential 6L chest. For endgame you might have to switch around a bit or get a elder/shaper helmet for 7/8L Spectres because they are your main dps.

Hey, Thanks for your input here. I was thinking the same thing here.

I am level 74 for now and grinding t4 maps actualy. Doing really good, it is totaly a breeze.

Spoiler

I think OP will not update this build anymore, so we will have to twink it a bit.

Do you think a 7 or 8L helm will beat a +3 helm ?

I don't know how to use PoB atm, but if you can do the math and tell me what is better, it would be nice.

I will try myself to maps with and without Spectres, and with and without skelys and raging spirits.

I will do a feedback here.

Ps: i really don't like skellys in this build. They recast a lot and then don't have time to really dps before be recasted .. i am trying animate weapon instead atm

Ps2: Thinking about EE. Spectres are fire oriented. Rest is physical except skellys i want to push out. I am thinking about linking animate weapon, raging spirit or zombies with added lightning damage to be sure to proc EE for Spectres.
Thinking about working on monocible damages for everything except spectres
Last edited by Garvil on Feb 1, 2018, 2:55:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info