problem with the % of resistances displayed in the chars menue

I have a problem with one of my chars in the harbinger league, i do not know since when, but actually when i look on the characters information, example i see a chaos resist of 4%, but i have an armor with 10% and in the passive skill tree i have set points from where i have 24%, so over all i should see 34%, also in the other resistances i see lesss than it should be.
Before PoE deleted the difficulty levels, the fact was that you get a percentage resistance decrease on higher difficulties.
I also waited until this new update, cause then you have the chance to reset the passives and set new, but after that it is still the same problem.
I compared it with my other chars, but the problems is only with that one char
I checked in the forum and found a request from august but not any reply from grinding gear.

Anyone who has an information ?
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2017, 12:34:55 PM
Hey man, I'm pretty new to the game and just got level 54 and reached Act 6 but I know there's a debuff when you reach this zone off -25% to resistances.. could it be this?

24% +10% = 34%
-30% for completing Act 5 = 4%
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Each time you beat Kitava there is a -30% to all resists

Yes, it happens again when you beat him in act 10. So you will enter Maps with a -60% to all resists.
"
mtlhed667 wrote:
Each time you beat Kitava there is a -30% to all resists

Yes, it happens again when you beat him in act 10. So you will enter Maps with a -60% to all resists.

Careful with that "each", we probably have a map Kitava too now. Would be hell if we got another -30% debuff (or well, "hell" I say, but it just means more rares for resistances instead of uniques for builds).
TRUE, but he wont be named Kitava. All the story line bosses that are also in maps have different names.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info