Is there a way to progress to level and get skill points without playing campaign again?

I have only done the campaign about 20 times and i am tired as hell of it. Having skills that are boring af until you reach 30+ and i just can't stand the act5-10 that is really just a reskin of the earlier...

However i do love the players, the maps, trying to get to shaper but i only run ssf and i am shit at the game so i ain't quite there yet... but that keeps it interesting, no rush for me on that part. But when i want to take a break from my main and make an alt i just can't stand the campaign.
lol no.....
Honestly I think it's a valuable experience having to run through the game so many times. I personally really enjoy the concept of speed running, which is exactly what the game turns into after about level 60 or so. Starting that speed running from level 1 is a lot more enjoyable, and I find it difficult yet rewarding getting through early areas quickly. If they implement a system similar to maps from level 1, the game would get a hell of a lot faster. I don't like the idea of that, we'd reach a point where getting to level 100 is a straight line of progress, rather than the bumps and ridges we have with a system of side quests, procedurally generated story areas, consistent bosses, etc. The campaign is a tutorial the first time you play it, but every time thereafter I think it should be treated as a review, a refresher, a sneak peak of what comes after. You only have to do it once per league, which is roughly 8 hours minimum (not that much compared to how long you'd spend doing maps), and about 30 hours if you do everything with a slow build, or taking your time. Still, those 30 hours can be sped up if you really want to, you can buy carries, buy GG uniques, anything. Maybe look up speed strats? Plan your build out of game, and know exactly the milestones you need to achieve to get that next piece of gear, or the next skill that enables your build. Find your own fun in it.
Yeah re running the campaign is terrible. I'd like to be able to create a new character at the end of Parts 1 and 2 that is the same level and has the same skill points as my current one. It would just have a new name and a blank skill tree. That way I could equip it from my stash and build a new tree from scratch.

That way once I have completed Part 1 with my level 30 duelist, I could build a level 30 witch and run either or both characters into Part 2. then at the end of Part 2 I could clone either or both of those into another build. For mapping I would have up to four characters to run and only had to do Part 1 once and Part 2 twice.

That would give me the most enjoyable use of my play time which is in mapping. At the moment I only do one character a league because I don't like the repetition. I use the passive resets in standard to try new builds.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Yeah re running the campaign is terrible. I'd like to be able to create a new character at the end of Parts 1 and 2 that is the same level and has the same skill points as my current one. It would just have a new name and a blank skill tree. That way I could equip it from my stash and build a new tree from scratch.

That way once I have completed Part 1 with my level 30 duelist, I could build a level 30 witch and run either or both characters into Part 2. then at the end of Part 2 I could clone either or both of those into another build. For mapping I would have up to four characters to run and only had to do Part 1 once and Part 2 twice.

That would give me the most enjoyable use of my play time which is in mapping. At the moment I only do one character a league because I don't like the repetition. I use the passive resets in standard to try new builds.

kind of guts hardcore play
I dont see any any key!
No way.. They finally managed to make the campaign with no repeating anything. With simple quest flow that requires almost no backtracking. Its more than anyone had hoped for. So bypassing the campaign make zero sense. You still need to level and the campaign is as good as anything, with varied content can challenges. Unless you are suggesting that they just instant boost your character to level 70 or make a low level atlas, either is stupid because if you did that why have a game at all? Just press the IWIN button and be done with it.
I sure hope they never add a way to level without the campaign. Learn the speedrun ways to get through, you don't have to do it race-level-fast but they'll help rocket you through the first few acts in a few hours or less. Any game worth playing has an annoying grind to it somewhere
"
spoc002 wrote:
"
Hayrich wrote:
I've had enough of campaign, I just want to do leagues and progress to maps.

I'm not fast like some streamers, will probably need a week to get to the end of the campaign with moderate playtime. Besides, I'm sick of running the same quests over and over.

Is there a way I can play leagues and level, get all the skill point books, without needing to rush campaign again?

scaling endless ledge till lvl 75 and then maps... the dream.

Nah nah nah...they make a new map tile:

Endless Dried Ledge (Dried Lake mobs and pack density, Ledge map layout)

:3
"
k1rage wrote:

kind of guts hardcore play
lol I guess it would. I haven't played HC, so I don't think about it much.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info