Is there a way to progress to level and get skill points without playing campaign again?

I've had enough of campaign, I just want to do leagues and progress to maps.

I'm not fast like some streamers, will probably need a week to get to the end of the campaign with moderate playtime. Besides, I'm sick of running the same quests over and over.

Is there a way I can play leagues and level, get all the skill point books, without needing to rush campaign again?
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2017, 7:34:33 PM
No
"
Nogonoma wrote:
No

Well that's disappointing. Was thinking of playing league and buying another pack, but I can't bear doing campaign again.

I hope the Devs have an alternative.
You could at least be happy that you don't have to run the campaign three times per character anymore.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
You could at least be happy that you don't have to run the campaign three times per character anymore.

Already did that in beta, not doing it again.

That probably explains why I'm sick of campaign.
Yes. Stick to D3.
Sounds like you need a break. That's ok. We all do from time to time.
That always killed me before too OP. With the new 10 Acts, it makes it a LOT more bearable. It doesn't feel nearly as annoying. What would you do if you didn't level through the campaign? They don't have a rift system, they don't have free teleport to anywhere in the game and they don't have bounties (all d3 things available at any level). That said, I'll stick to PoE anyday over Diablo 3.
"
Neogeo75 wrote:
Yes. Stick to D3.

Yes, I have played D3 before. I understand why you brought it up, but it's not necessary.
"
Hayrich wrote:
I've had enough of campaign, I just want to do leagues and progress to maps.

I'm not fast like some streamers, will probably need a week to get to the end of the campaign with moderate playtime. Besides, I'm sick of running the same quests over and over.

Is there a way I can play leagues and level, get all the skill point books, without needing to rush campaign again?

I completely agree that there should be a way to progress without doing campaign. If anything, at this point campaign should be optional or only mandatory for the players playing the game for the first time.

It's completely unnecessary to keep forcing players to go through the same boring content they went through many times over. Especially with players who have over 500 hours in the game.

They should have an option to progress through maps from level 1. If you have the gear and you played the campaign at least once in the new league, you just tick a box where you don't want to do campaign when making a second or third character and instead start maps with low level mobs.

This way it would get players to play the new campaign content at least once while allowing for players to jump right in to fun part of game without having to tediously grind through content that's been done countless times on the next characters in that league.

It's only fun for so long until it becomes redundant. Maps is where the game starts after all.

It doesn't matter if you have one playthrough or 3 of them. After a while it just gets terribly repetitive regardless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info