Abyssal Depths Not Spawning?

I was finding these fairly regularly to begin with but now haven't seen one in around two days (been playing the large majority of those days) is it just reeeeeeally bad luck or is something funny going on?
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2017, 12:48:32 PM
Yea I'm having the same problem, and not sure if it's just bad luck or something else.
Are you going with a build that shatters enemies a lot? That's my only guess at this point...

EDIT: Ha, nvm I just got one. The power of the forum...
Last edited by MasterThomy on Dec 13, 2017, 1:32:18 PM
Just rng swings. You get more than average sometimes and fewer than average sometimes.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Dec 13, 2017, 1:45:26 PM
Having the same issue. This is no RNG. I've run over a 100 maps and not seen a single one. They've definitely broken something in the update...
"
Trixtor wrote:
Having the same issue. This is no RNG. I've run over a 100 maps and not seen a single one. They've definitely broken something in the update...
which update? Because I had one yesterday.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Well yawll lucky people who saw one at all.

Been playing since the league start and have not seen one yet. :P
same here. Didn't see one past day or 2, just had one.
It's RNG.
"
Serkuss wrote:
I was finding these fairly regularly to begin with but now haven't seen one in around two days (been playing the large majority of those days) is it just reeeeeeally bad luck or is something funny going on?

Odds are, that if you think it's RNG, it's probably RNG.
I had few yesterday, so it’s must b your bad luck.. I definitely won’t c any in next 3 days, not cos RNG but cos work:D
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
I had few yesterday, so it’s must b your bad luck.. I definitely won’t c any in next 3 days, not cos RNG but cos work:D

Triggered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info