Trading System

IT's great to have a official trading 'Web Service' thank you for that, but what I am saying is that why not have a ingame trading NPC or a shop where people sell and buy stuff?
Last edited by AdmiralGhost on Dec 12, 2017, 11:39:35 AM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2017, 5:50:42 PM
This question has been debated over and over. In short, because the game is about finding items. Take that away by having "easy trade" and the game is over.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
This question has been debated over and over. In short, because the game is about finding items. Take that away by having "easy trade" and the game is over.

Not talking about NPC giving u stuff but instead u are buying from a player through a NPC instead of a 'WebService'.
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Not talking about NPC giving u stuff but instead u are buying from a player through a NPC instead of a 'WebService'.
'

In other words an Auction House. Yeah nah dont think so. Back to farming k bye.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
We completely understand what you're talking about. It would ruin the game. Here's a thread to read: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2025870
"
IT's great to have a official trading 'Web Service' thank you for that, but what I am saying is that why not have a ingame trading NPC or a shop where people sell and buy stuff?

Go read their mainfesto post, which is pretty much the same thing they have been saying for the last 5+ years, it's not going to change, you are not going to get a fire and forget way of trading.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
We completely understand what you're talking about. It would ruin the game. Here's a thread to read: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2025870

Lets put it simple if it is hard to understand for you

I am just saying that instead of opening browser for trade i want same functionality in Game
and i dont know how this will ruin anything.

And I am not talking about a NPC who will store your Item and sell to some guy , it's like Aution house where u will find info about player having a itemForSale or player himself present infront to sell

So its just buyer and seller no third party + no opening of browser while playing.

And Not opening a browser is not a point here I am discussing but I want this trading system to be more Ingame than going to any external source.
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I am just saying that instead of opening browser for trade i want same functionality in Game

And I am not talking about a NPC who will store your Item and sell to some guy , it's like Aution house where u will find info about player having a itemForSale or player himself present infront to sell

So its just buyer and seller no third party + no opening of browser while playing.

And Not opening a browser is not a point here I am discussing but I want this trading system to be more Ingame than going to any external source.

the part you seem to be forgetting is that GGG wants Trade to be a pain im the butt

at least to some extent
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

the part you seem to be forgetting is that GGG wants Trade to be a pain im the butt

at least to some extent

Ya true
It's not "hard for me" to understand. This is at least the 100th thread where we've discussed this.

You're bringing nothing new to the table.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Dec 12, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info