what did you do to your video game?

Like half the people in my group are crashing every other run, along with myself.

What the hell happened?
Retired #1 HC Seasonal Barbarian S6-S8. Goodnight my sweet prince Diablo.
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2017, 7:15:42 PM
I know... and with such clear and meaningful feedback given to them too.
Entire family has an account, we run 3 instances on very different hardware and rarely if ever have experienced a crash or lag in the past 5 months of daily play.

I know that doesn't help you or the people you group with however the problems you are experiencing maybe due to some specific hardware/driver combination so being a bit more specific with details related to the crashing could certainly help them to pinpoint the problem.
"
Flaya wrote:
Like half the people in my group are crashing every other run, along with myself.

What the hell happened?

The bad news is, whatever is all busted up on your systems and/or network, it's not happening to everyone. Other than the server bugs that were fixed over the last couple days, of course.

The good news is that when the client crashes, it generates a crash report and sends it to GGG the next time you start up, so they can figure out what (if any) bug is triggering this.
When we map with a friends RF+SR character, we crash very often, some skills may prove prone to crashing when entering instances.
"
Eldubs wrote:
When we map with a friends RF+SR character, we crash very often, some skills may prove prone to crashing when entering instances.

Finally a true and usedul reply.

Thank you for telling him (pointing out) the real issue with some slills.
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info