Tired of Sunder/Ek Meta

"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Yea this meta is boring as fuck. We always ask for under used skills to be buffed or reworked and GGG always ignores

Do you not how how Ancestral Call works? This support gem gave life to tons of older skills!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 11, 2017, 11:10:39 PM
I guess every other skill gem in the game is just garbage tier now...
My st with the new abyss jewlers is stronger than ever .... i tried sunder and was shit i quit at lvl72 and made the st and holyyyyy mollyyy is so much better
I don't get it, I really don't.
Sunder is for me a levelling gem until i can get rid of it as fast as possible.
Maybe thats cause I love cyclone since its release, maybe it is, that cyclone is really strong at them moment, I don't care.
Don't let the meta define you. Do it the other way around !
Define your own meta, play what u like and have fun with.
I tried so called meta builds so many times and actually not one stuck with me cause they are not my playstyle.
This game is not about what others do, it's about what you have fun with. I played cyclone when it was near garbage tier and had fun, I play it now while it is even good, cause I have fun with it.
The only thing that changes for me, how far i can progress and actually i prefer having fun above destroying shaper with a so called meta build with which I don't have fun.
just my 2 cents

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Having fun with Ice Crash. Guess I'm not meta enough.

Yeah Ice Crash is nice. I used it during levelling, now I switched to flicker strike, love it.

Who cares about the meta? Play whatever build you enjoy.
Guess people dont play for fun aspect of the game anymore, meta is all that matters.
LOL “t meta is boring” LOL
Just play different build man, u don’t have to play meta there is loads of other strong builds..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Having fun with Ice Crash. Guess I'm not meta enough.

Yeah Ice Crash is nice. I used it during levelling, now I switched to flicker strike, love it.

Who cares about the meta? Play whatever build you enjoy.

Aye I did wonder how t ice crash looks like after t wee aoe buff? I really like ice crash did a lot in 2.6 ;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
This post is just sad enjoy Diablo 3!
Yea, sure. Yesterday, the SC Abyss ladder consisted of 4 Witches, 1 Scion and 5 Rangers. Damn them Witch Sunder Inquisitors, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info