Tired of Sunder/Ek Meta

GGG why can't you buff other skills so they are comparable to Sunder or EK ?

This really triggers me, there are so many skills that have 20% clear speed of Sunder or EK and they still don't have any buff.

Can we see in the future top 50 players playing 20 different builds rather than 4 different builds ?

With same gear i can reach 5k with cremation and 30k with etheral knives (and my clear speed with cremation is twice as slow).

Incinerate, ball lightning, lightning tendrils, arc are just terrible in comparison to meta build.

Is there any strategy here? Well there should be

1. A lot of gear investment = a lot of damage
2. Slower skills (like cremation) = much more damage than EK

People want to play different skills but they cant because damage and everything else is just trash.

Same with ascendencies.

For 100 templars = 80 inquisitors
For 100 duelists = 80 slayers

It's so hard to see it ? Buff some skills and make them really playable and scalable. Arc is for example much worse than glacial cascade, but we dont have any jewel to boost it and we have +1 chain gem for glacial cascade along with damage buff.
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2017, 1:16:48 PM
Yea this meta is boring as fuck. We always ask for under used skills to be buffed or reworked and GGG always ignores
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
i just came back after quitting poe to see if GGG buffed some unused skills ...NOPE ..they are still completely ignored ....quess i will not play this league either
EK hasn't been good for years. Now it finally is and people cry.

Lol you people are hilarious.
You have no clue, gc miners, traps with added trap elder item and the spectres and yes - barrage ignite is soooo broken! Then we got cyclone and warchief as well as flicker and animare weapons, soooo many are fast as f*** and are all truly broken before we even talk about OP's problem.

Truth is:

Some streamer makes an easy no budget build and 5000idiits make it meta (even if there are 10
More effective builds around.

Some OP states in forums what is the "meta" and others in forums read it and say "oh thanks, then I must make one as well"

Ek is nice (mirage) otherwise there are many better options.

I lol'd once again!
No Problem,
Exile
Yup. I find it extremely bizarre leveling as melee. Everything else pales compared to Sunder It's dumb. I don't like Sunder! But have to use it as everything else is ass.
Having fun with Ice Crash. Guess I'm not meta enough.
stop watching streams and play by yourself.
everything can be "meta" ( fuck this word).
sunder is only good while going though the 10 acts after that it falls short of sooooo many builds...
I guess my 2.5 mil dps wand build with 50% increased move speed is garbage tier...
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info