I am so bad at this game

I just can't reach maps at this point, i feel like it's mandatory to have a tabula rasa for the damage boost(links)is there a strong build out there that isn't garbage without tabula?

sunder, ED, SRS all sucked for me they did so little damage and these abyss monsters just recks me.

I feel like this game makes you rely way too much on a tabula for us casuals!

also, git gud and filthy casul!
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2017, 9:13:52 AM
you are going full conversion frost blades with a weapon with no physical damage...
"
MiniST wrote:
you are going full conversion frost blades with a weapon with no physical damage...
ewars has chain tho :p
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Try Cremation. I'm SSF and it's been a piece of cake so far. Only deaths were to trying to rush abyss carelessly. No death to Innocence or to Kitava. Killed Aberrath in no time....
jesus christ sailor moon <3

alright ill try to find a nice cremation build!
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Try Cremation. I'm SSF and it's been a piece of cake so far. Only deaths were to trying to rush abyss carelessly. No death to Innocence or to Kitava. Killed Aberrath in no time....
jesus christ sailor moon <3

alright ill try to find a nice cremation build!
Tabula is not required for any build. In fact, it is less than desirable compared to a rare you find laying on the ground after a few hours of playing.

Sounds to me like you may need to learn better mechanics and gear optimization.

I recommend trying to follow a build if you are struggling to make one on your own. You can always tweak a premade build to fit your style and make it more personalized for you and your needs.

After you "git gud" try making your own.
I want to throw in DD here, too. :D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Bad,you say? After 3.1 launched, mobs are playing dead, just so I can progress. Hell, one mob even waved a white flag!
Last edited by EldorLoreseeker on Dec 11, 2017, 8:37:28 AM
Damn wish I could play.Seems I am missing one of the best leagues.I am PC orphan at the moment.

Hey and OP,if charan already has 8 challenges completed,then you can do better somehow too!Not bashing you charan,I am amazed really. Are you gonna push maps now?All going well?

I believe you can do it OP.And hope I can join you too.

Bye bye desync!
I know the feeling, I've been playing for 5ish years now and I feel I'm getting worse at the game.

Every league I seem to make it less further than the last...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info