no support for missing purchase

can someone at GGG can look into a missing purchase I made and send an email to support as well.

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2017, 8:03:27 AM
Assuming you sent an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com, they'll respond to you as soon as they can. An expansion and challenge league just launched so they'll be busier than usual, and it being the weekend means they probably have fewer staff in the office than normal.

You can't use the forum to skip the queue for two reasons. First, it would be unfair to everyone else. Secondly, everyone else would do it so we'd end up at square one; the only difference being the forum would be spammed to the point of it being unusable.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Assuming you sent an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com, they'll respond to you as soon as they can. An expansion and challenge league just launched so they'll be busier than usual, and it being the weekend means they probably have fewer staff in the office than normal.

You can't use the forum to skip the queue for two reasons. First, it would be unfair to everyone else. Secondly, everyone else would do it so we'd end up at square one; the only difference being the forum would be spammed to the point of it being unusable.

true... i just want to buy some boxes :/
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info