Gloomfang + Magma Orb not working

"
I think you all are counting the initial hit and not using slower projectiles because it's definitely working for me :).

Do you have any sources of added chaos on your gear, or are you using the Lesser Poison gem?
"
bluegray wrote:
"
I think you all are counting the initial hit and not using slower projectiles because it's definitely working for me :).

Do you have any sources of added chaos on your gear, or are you using the Lesser Poison gem?

No, I don't and I don't see the purple effect without the amulet further I can see a significant increase in damage against bosses and mobs in higher tiers than usual. Also for clarification im using traps so i dont know if that has anything to do with it.
Just tested it self-cast versus Gravicius in A3 using a low level Magma Orb + Gloomfang, he takes damage to life while still having ES. No other sources of chaos damage. Later bounces were correctly dealing even more chaos damage.
IGN: CorpsejackMenace
Strangely it works now! Just logged on to test it. Stealth fix??
Doubt it was a stealth fix I think people were not understanding the concept or how to properly utilize it...
This seem broken again. I got no chaos damage penetrate ES on 2nd or so on chained Magma orb. Tested on the Armory Boss and confirmed.
I have tested this thoroughly in game, and the interaction is definitely working correctly. I can find no relevant changes to the code recently, which implies it has not been fixed while I'm away, but was always working correctly since the introduction of that modifier.
I tested it again vs Act3 Gravicius, he took Life damage with ES left (made sure no other source of chaos damage were present).

I tested on T11 Colonnade Boss (Based on Gravicius) and it didn't work. Is that guy special somehow (e.g. Shavs) ?

Also, I'm 99,9% sure it didn't work when I made this post (Tested on rare-mobs with ES)
Doesn't seem to work with magma orb traps :(

testing on my Shimmeron Wand magma orb trapper.
The +1 chain works, but no extra chaos damage added

Last edited by CoolColJ on Feb 4, 2018, 4:29:54 AM
extra chaos damage is not work now on self cast magma orb

test in act3 it work.why?
Last edited by lastsamurai119 on Feb 10, 2018, 8:23:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info