Pitworm league

So, can we all agree that Pitworms are the new most annoying enemy in the game?
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2017, 1:05:08 AM
Yeah those things are fucking terrible and fuck these fucking bats.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
At least all the crawlies die when you kill the spawner.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I beg to differ. The rare bat thingies that heal back to full if you don't oneshot them are the most annoying ones.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I used to hate the bats the most... until I was informed that their heal is corpse-based, and their little pitworm lackies are fueling that ability. And I'd hazard a guess that the other Abyssal Rare mobs are about the same.

So seriously, those little pitworms can get right the heck back on the bus to Nopetown and stay there. Rotten little tripe shavings.

...though any of the Abyssal Rares with Soul Eater has to top my list as the single most day ruining thing to come across. Damn things need a special horror movie musical score.

EDIT: That moment when you have an epiphany and realize that the mobs are basically using a less BS version of Vaal Pact to survive your damage. Well played, GGG.
Last edited by Foxfirega on Dec 9, 2017, 10:54:24 PM
"
Foxfirega wrote:
I used to hate the bats the most... until I was informed that their heal is corpse-based, and their little pitworm lackies are fueling that ability.

Is that right... no idea what to do with that information, though. Can't get my Zombies, Animated Weapons and Dominated to only attack the bats, so they keep healing themselves - and they do a lot of damage.
And yeah, I also thought what they are using must be a sort of VP - damn annoying.

So I for one tend to hate the bats most, but pit worms are a close second.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info