I would upgrade my supporter pack as a thank you but...

"
"
It's like they don't want you to buy anything (':. I don't understand how they are getting money on this kind of platform!

die hard fans will keep buying no matter how awful the paying system is,so i'm sure they are still making almost as much money as before. i will not risk buying until they change but i dont think they will anytime soon because too many people are buying still.

I can't speak for the rest of the community but myself and 3 friends planned on getting the dominator pack and all 3 of us were unable to due to the third party platform having our banks inhibit the transaction because it obviously isn't a trusted vendor. Should I go the extra mile and call my bank and try to get them to force the transaction? No, I think not. I'd rather not trust the middle man in this situation if three different banks would not okay the transaction for three individual people as well.

There must be a reason for it and I firmly believe the harder a company makes it for you to buy something from them the money is considered a missed opportunity on their end. Instead of buying my pack I settled for a 55 inch 4k hdr tv and don't plan on making a purchase on poe anytime soon unless things are changed and I have been playing since 2013? (Not saying I'm an elitist but 5-6 years of on and off playtime) I'm pretty sure I'd consider myself a pretty solid fan who would have had loved to contribute. But I refuse to take extra steps to have my transaction go thru, so *shrug* if poe doesn't get my money I'll be stupid and spend it on competitors or other things I really need which again is never ideal for a company.
"
crystalwitch wrote:
You could always link your account to Steam.

Steam is crap. Having issues making purchase, doesn’t work- error
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
After they changed payment system the only diffrence for me is one more click ._.
Looks like some ppl has problema, personally I haven't experienced any of them.
"
"
"
It's like they don't want you to buy anything (':. I don't understand how they are getting money on this kind of platform!

die hard fans will keep buying no matter how awful the paying system is,so i'm sure they are still making almost as much money as before. i will not risk buying until they change but i dont think they will anytime soon because too many people are buying still.

I can't speak for the rest of the community but myself and 3 friends planned on getting the dominator pack and all 3 of us were unable to due to the third party platform having our banks inhibit the transaction because it obviously isn't a trusted vendor. Should I go the extra mile and call my bank and try to get them to force the transaction? No, I think not. I'd rather not trust the middle man in this situation if three different banks would not okay the transaction for three individual people as well.

There must be a reason for it and I firmly believe the harder a company makes it for you to buy something from them the money is considered a missed opportunity on their end. Instead of buying my pack I settled for a 55 inch 4k hdr tv and don't plan on making a purchase on poe anytime soon unless things are changed and I have been playing since 2013? (Not saying I'm an elitist but 5-6 years of on and off playtime) I'm pretty sure I'd consider myself a pretty solid fan who would have had loved to contribute. But I refuse to take extra steps to have my transaction go thru, so *shrug* if poe doesn't get my money I'll be stupid and spend it on competitors or other things I really need which again is never ideal for a company.

They probably have a contract with xsolla but who knows how long that's for,in the meantime they could provide an alternative method as well,but i dont think they care too much because people are still buying,maybe the buyers dont mind getting phone calls from their banks,or maybe only certain countries give a call others dont do it, i dont know,some people dont seem to have an iasue at all, is xsolla only blacklisted in america or other countries are having issues too?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 10, 2017, 1:11:22 PM
Xsolla sucks, plain and simple. No more packs for me until they change it. They are not trusted by any card or banks that I use.
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
It really sucks. When I bought pack I got a text fr my CC co. because they thought there was fraudulent activity and were about to block my card!

Never happened before.

This system sux. The card was from Citi so not some little honky tonk operation.
Censored.
Can someone please TLDR what's going on? You can't buy the supporter packs because why?
Are there countries where you can only use xsolla? If so, that of course sucks.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info