Gear on level 63..

Don't ask :D

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2017, 10:29:00 PM
Wow. I think my gear was better at 30.
Surely you can enchant the chest piece at least.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I have had reached maps with multiple whites just for sockets, theres nothing special about this in my opinion.
But seriously, a
at least?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I didnt even notice the state of it, don't think i touched my gem links at all since act 2 town :D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Dude's racing. Doesn't have time for that.
I usually reach maps with (holy crap the forums now have a color button) atleast 1 white item, because lack of 4-links that have the colors needed. This is the first league in a while I actually got a couple decent 3-4 links early on, and mildly consistently.
rawr. fear me.
People who insist on having the right links AND having the right gear end up wasting a lot of currency on stuff they don't really need.
I'm just now 39. I am playing alongside my girlfriend and she is relatively new so it's been much slower going than usual. Lots of picking up and stashing junk then vendoring that junk because it was really junk and didn't need to be stashed in the first place.

Here is my soon to be vendored gear.
Spoiler
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info