So, what do you do with legacy maps?

We're at the 4th generation of maps at the moment, but right now most of us have stashes full of 3rd gen maps. What would you do with them? Sell them, keep them all (lots of you folks have unreal stash space), use them up or leave just a few token examples for collecting reasons and get rid of the rest?

I do remember keeping just a single 2nd gen map (they were the square ones) after Atlas introduced the 3rd gen. It was a level 3 quarry map (now retroactively renamed Geode). I'm curious what your own approach is.
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2017, 2:22:04 AM
Run them
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
std problems
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
There is very little reason to hoard them... they're not going to become valuable someday. People might collect them for nostalgia or for the sake of having them, but they're so common that you'll not get rich saving them.
im still pondering what to do with tabs full of legacy leaguestones
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I collect them like stamps.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Well, they are definitely not getting more expensive, you can still find gen 1 maps for regular map prices. I guess it's kinda like discontinued Lego sets :D
They can be used to quickly auto complete a line of maps. That makes them very useful unless you want to spend 4 hours msg afk people for t1-8 maps.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
They can be used to quickly auto complete a line of maps. That makes them very useful unless you want to spend 4 hours msg afk people for t1-8 maps.

How do you do that? I thought all legacy maps automatically stop being part of the Atlas. I thought the only advantage they offer is being able to find current gen maps in them.
Dumpster league problems
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info