So whats the fate of all other ''non-stygian'' belts?

Other belts? Let them rot.
"
"
FrancescoV wrote:
It is an issue because a good aRPG is the one where you have to "work" to get the desired gear/power level... I like to "earn" the items I use, I don't like easy loot.

The current situation looks unbalanced... even compared to other rewarding leagues like Breach.

Given the abundance of abyss jewels and belts.. even if they were all corrupted it would still be a very rewarding league packed with lot of fun, currenlty it feels overboard compared to what I'm used to experience in PoE.

Another possible solution would be to make that they can't be rerolled with chaos/alteration orbs but can still be master crafted (maybe at double the price).

In this way they would offer limited crafting capabilities compared to normal jewels and belts (giving the old items a reason to exist). This would also justify the abundance of rare abyss jewels and belts dropping, since they couldn't be rerolled with currency.

People like you ruin gaming, like the actual act of playing games.

You know what I have where I do "work" to "earn" the items I use (in my life)? A fucking job.

You know what I want to do when I start PoE? To play a game.

Game =/= Job

If you have grown to mentally make that association then I am sorry for you since you are a victim of poor game design conditioning.

There is already plenty of content in this game I tend to never get to or do because it is gated behind so much grind that it starts to feel like a job instead of my hobby. If you don't have enough meaningful things in your life that this game needs to occupy that much of your time is one thing, but don't go telling that to the devs. The rest of us have a life.

All we the "minority" complaining about is that those jewels-belts are not rng style like we (and you) used and like from poe over the years...
Shrouding all other belts just beacause of this doesnt seem right... Even for 1 leaque.

Having already a shitload of belts-jewels droping who can be crafted-mastercrafted is just one more layer of junk, and you ppl instead of realising that you go mad and taking this too far like we want to nerf something...

ps: I tryed hard to not start bitching to "lifers" too who just wanna play a game, so lets keep it that way.
Last edited by XAlimonosX on Dec 11, 2017, 11:22:36 PM
"
You know what, I am tired of it. Given the power of these items I doubt they will be making it into the core game. Enjoy them while they are here. Remember if you feel its too easy you can always...

Beg pardon, Your Majesty, but Stygian Belts have already made it into the core game...

http://poe.trade/search/urasehonuhihit
Last edited by RogueMage on Dec 12, 2017, 3:06:11 AM
"
XAlimonosX wrote:
well thats disapointing then...

it could be better balanced based on rng like talismans mentioned,
being all corrupted both belts and jewels, while belts having 2 sockets and apear as blue and white too..

Thats not fun for me thats not poe used to be.

Playing a full Talisman league and getting barely anything useful is also not fun to me. GIve me this instead. Yeah sure after this league perma players will only wear stygian vises, so what? People are scared of change, and these are the same people complaining about boring leagues. Come on now.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 12, 2017, 1:30:00 PM
I am pretty surprised the belt and jewels are not dropping corrupted. On the other, if these make it into the core game, they will probably be map only drops, so I don't see an issue.

Although, if they leave these in, then I think they should bring back Talismans. I wore white ones that league just for the implicits.
I don'get all the fuzz about stygian belts when there is also the New elder/shaped belts.

All the older belt bases are very much obsolete Im afraid.
Well - the league is not going to become voided but I must say, that since I picked up my first stygian belt and abyss jewel with life I haven't used other bases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info