So whats the fate of all other ''non-stygian'' belts?

"
I
don't
care

I care about ''fun''

Not your restrictions.

Corrected that for you.

That you just want to be more powerful, we know that. I am not happy with this development.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
I
don't
care

I care about ''fun''

Not your restrictions.

Corrected that for you.

That you just want to be more powerful, we know that. I am not happy with this development.

Good.

You're a minority.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Not too sure about that.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
My theory is that GGG knows exactly what they are doing.

IMO, its a bait to woo players back to PoE, who otherwise have moved on to other games.

Without OP limited time gears, many may not feel obligated to return to PoE, any time soon, if at all.
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
fuck ppl who cant just relax and have fun with new cool stuff =____= what a small crying rats...
"toooo muuuch rare op,belts, tooooo much op jewels, make pls another Garbinger league where we can farm pieces of Transmute orb, we dont need fun league! plsplspls!"

I guess you don't know word power creeping.

If you make everything rare, nothing will be rare anymore, even the thing, that was rare. I completely stopped looting blue and yellow jewels so as belts, because there are simply too much of them, to identify and check stats. They are not rare anymore, they are junk not worth to pick up. That's what power creep creates. Same shit with uniques. I get cca 2 uniques per abyss crack. They are not unique for me, they are now junk in my inventory, worth maybe 1alch (same as skill gem).
Last edited by Sixtysan on Dec 10, 2017, 6:15:59 AM
"
xMustard wrote:
we're already talking about after league, not even one day into the league.

all other belts are garbo compared to rare stygian and rare jewel - yes. but im not 100% certain why this is an issue.

It's only an issue for the masochist players. GGG throws us a bone with socketed belts and masochists complain just because they can. Just ignore these outliers.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
It is an issue because a good aRPG is the one where you have to "work" to get the desired gear/power level... I like to "earn" the items I use, I don't like easy loot.

The current situation looks unbalanced... even compared to other rewarding leagues like Breach.

Given the abundance of abyss jewels and belts.. even if they were all corrupted it would still be a very rewarding league packed with lot of fun, currenlty it feels overboard compared to what I'm used to experience in PoE.

Another possible solution would be to make that they can't be rerolled with chaos/alteration orbs but can still be master crafted (maybe at double the price).

In this way they would offer limited crafting capabilities compared to normal jewels and belts (giving the old items a reason to exist). This would also justify the abundance of rare abyss jewels and belts dropping, since they couldn't be rerolled with currency.
Last edited by FrancescoV on Dec 10, 2017, 8:02:56 AM
The belts are great! They add something different and add more variety. I love them. It's fun having something new to play with that changes the fundamentals of belts lol. No nerf please.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
I
don't
care

I care about ''fun''

Not your restrictions.

Corrected that for you.

we had it your way last league, look how that turned out

"
FrancescoV wrote:
It is an issue because a good aRPG is the one where you have to "work" to get the desired gear/power level... I like to "earn" the items I use, I don't like easy loot.

The current situation looks unbalanced... even compared to other rewarding leagues like Breach.

Given the abundance of abyss jewels and belts.. even if they were all corrupted it would still be a very rewarding league packed with lot of fun, currenlty it feels overboard compared to what I'm used to experience in PoE.

Another possible solution would be to make that they can't be rerolled with chaos/alteration orbs but can still be master crafted (maybe at double the price).

In this way they would offer limited crafting capabilities compared to normal jewels and belts (giving the old items a reason to exist). This would also justify the abundance of rare abyss jewels and belts dropping, since they couldn't be rerolled with currency.

People like you ruin gaming, like the actual act of playing games.

You know what I have where I do "work" to "earn" the items I use (in my life)? A fucking job.

You know what I want to do when I start PoE? To play a game.

Game =/= Job

If you have grown to mentally make that association then I am sorry for you since you are a victim of poor game design conditioning.

There is already plenty of content in this game I tend to never get to or do because it is gated behind so much grind that it starts to feel like a job instead of my hobby. If you don't have enough meaningful things in your life that this game needs to occupy that much of your time is one thing, but don't go telling that to the devs. The rest of us have a life.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on Dec 10, 2017, 9:58:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info