old maps useles ????

So we can enter old maps but can't complete objectives on them anymore ????????????? I bought lots maps from Zena to create high level maps and now they are garbage ??????? was there a warning that it was going to happen ???
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2017, 11:20:04 AM
"
acco73 wrote:
So we can enter old maps but can't complete objectives on them anymore ????????????? I bought lots maps from Zena to create high level maps and now they are garbage ??????? was there a warning that it was going to happen ???

Yes we were told that maps are going legacy.
I don't remember exactly how it went down when atlas originally hit/ had map changes but essentially they work, just for a random map of the old tier it is. So an old abyss would check off progress for a random tier 15 now... If I am remembering correctly...

But yeah. Should always be weary about buying up things like that. That's also why I don't play the market game. Buying up items that may go up in value is sometimes a big gamble or just plain waste of money.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
A warning? By now its standard practice that standard will be fucked over and over again whit each expansion.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
ggg already said that they make the game around temporaly leagues. standard is just the scrapyard.
Yup. You can run a few for S&G, but you'll quickly see that it doesn't really help. Start up a new map pool. But wait until the map tab is released.
You can always run the old maps and use the new maps that drop to build a new map pool. It is too bad you cannot convert the old maps to new like selling three of a type etc. though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info