Mayhem Rewards

Takes longer than Turmoil race.
I guess 35 box is for sure and everything else (85 HC SSF) would be a miracle if i win anything, considering around 2.5k other players above the lvl85 threshold.
If you get a notification for 35 box but don't get notification for any other rewards does it mean RNG failed me again? Or do they draw the random prizes later?

White Dove Pet from box too... rekt.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
They should be distributed within the next two days."

Welcome to the Patch of The Nerfs
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
"
Completed 18 ChallengesTsupa wrote:
If you get a notification for 35 box but don't get notification for any other rewards does it mean RNG failed me again? Or do they draw the random prizes later?

White Dove Pet from box too... rekt.

Tbh.If even streamers with 5+ lvl85 characters dont get any rewards i dont think we will get anything either.

But hope dies at the very last. We will see.
Just got my mystery box for lvl 35. Hoping I win one of the draws, but not getting my hopes up.. :)
0.000001% chance for snything.....
means 99.999999% wasted time in voided race...
I'm confused, thought i played Mayhem and not Turmoil. (Might have played both doe)
Got box from Turmoil anyway, hmm guess ill get another one for Mayhem?
Or is this the same thing?
"
Completed 10 Challenges_Challe_ wrote:
I'm confused, thought i played Mayhem and not Turmoil. (Might have played both doe)

The PMs that were sent out today have the incorrect event listed but they are for the Mayhem event, not Turmoil.
BexSignature2017
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Completed 10 Challenges_Challe_ wrote:

The PMs that were sent out today have the incorrect event listed but they are for the Mayhem event, not Turmoil.

Thanks for making that clear :D
Got only the box(as expected) with Pure Light Boots.
The inbox message is bugged -> "Turmoil Event Reward!"
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 6, 2017 6:26:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info