Client Crash between Act 9 & hideout

The entire PoE client crashes semi-regularly for me whenever I'm moving between Act 9 Highgate and my hideout via waypoint. The game shuts off in the loading screen. There are no decorations in my hideout other than crafting benches and the league totem.

1. The last time this happened would be roughly 6:40 PST, 12/1/17.
2. California (US) Realm
3 & 4. No error messages, just crashes straight to Xbox dashboard
5. I will attempt to upload a video next time this occurs.
6. Cabled connection, not connected to wifi currently.
7. I'm using an original Xbox One (nothing fancy).
8. My gamertag is AllenOnInsulin

Thank you for all you do for us Xbox folks, Jeff!
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2017, 9:25:05 PM
Silly me, I cannot make a video because the game client crashes, obviously.

However, I ran WinMTR because I have also been getting some minor FPS drops/server desync and thought that perhaps these issues were related.

My results are: https://pastebin.com/3mUA8wyV

I hope this helps. I will also do a reinstall of the game and see if that helps resolve the issue.
Thanks for providing that winMTR report. Is this a problem that occurs for you near 100% of the time, or on rare occasion?
I'd say it's around 50/50 for Act 9 Highgate. I did have a crash from a different act town yesterday but those are far rarer. My best guess is that it has to do with the number of players in Act 9 Highgate at any given time--- it also takes longer to load item images there too.

Thanks again!
"
insulin009 wrote:
I'd say it's around 50/50 for Act 9 Highgate. I did have a crash from a different act town yesterday but those are far rarer. My best guess is that it has to do with the number of players in Act 9 Highgate at any given time--- it also takes longer to load item images there too.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the info. One more question, do you hang on the load screen for a long period of time prior to crashing, or is it fairly quick upon using the area entrance?
I would have to say that it happens relatively quickly into the loading screen. It will either crash immediately (black screen followed by Xbox dashboard) or very shortly after the loading screen appears.
I have the exact same problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info