Upgrade of Packs on xbox after next patch

Hello,

i have read that on Xbox it will be soon possible to upgrade to higher tier packs, also i have read that it will be possible to use invested money from purchasing points to upgrade a pack.

So if i know buy points for 100 Euro on the xbox Store can i transform em later after the next patch to a supporter pack?

I would love to buy some microtransactions now :)

Thanks for your help.
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2017, 1:04:12 PM
"
Donniedarko72 wrote:
Hello,

i have read that on Xbox it will be soon possible to upgrade to higher tier packs, also i have read that it will be possible to use invested money from purchasing points to upgrade a pack.

So if i know buy points for 100 Euro on the xbox Store can i transform em later after the next patch to a supporter pack?

I would love to buy some microtransactions now :)

Thanks for your help.

Hello! To clarify, in 3.1.0, you'll be able to upgrade from one pack type to the next. We'll keep The Fall of Oriath packs open for a bit so that you can perform any upgrades you had wanted to do. Unfortunately we don't yet support upgrades between points packs and supporter packs (like is currently possible on PC). This isn't in 3.1.0, but can be added in the future hopefully.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thank you for the information, so i will find another solution for my order. The option from would be really nice on xboxs too. For us gamers with more money then time would this be great for some shopping in between.

I hope you will also not forget us casuel money spender for future content updates :)

Thank you for the good support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info