Why no key binding?

RT
RT click
RT... underneath button

WTF? This doesn't make sense to me in either case of Right Trigger or Right Stick. Is this in context for a Elite controller... never seem one.
Bumping for WTB key binding.
For myself, I'm not so concerned about keybinding, necessarily, as I about "command creep" in the console edition. Without a $150 Elite Controller, we're gonna run out of buttons...

That's a very big concern for all console ports, no matter the PC Game. It's already a PITA to try to manage to deal with Flasks by using the DPad. Switching weapon sets is clunky as heck, too. (So much so that I never bothered with it. Use the extra slots for leveling gems like everyone else...)

I will be intellectually interested in how GGG manages to keep the console port on equal terms with the PC port where it comes down to command flexibility/usability. Someone is going to have to "innovate," somewhere...
they could make multiple binding of flasks to a button an option, certainly many play fast enough to warrant that.
(right not i feel the flask system only works for maybe a summoner or rf something u dont need to constantly cast a skill to play).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info