Looking for help with a dual claw blood magic templar

Background:
Spoiler

I really like both claws and blood magic because they seem to synergize well together. I've tried this with both shadow and duelist but I found that neither have enough health nodes around them.

Here is my proposed skill tree

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswsoDjwUIBRNFHEZLiNNJ-0yiTa6Nug6UjrhPC1ANkGqRHJGaUz_TeNQR1BQVElYY1ivXz9gbWh0bPZul3Kpd-V4DXq4fNl9U4LkgziExIjxiq-Mz5ARlKCdgKIAplenMKlurFmsqq6Tr2y0-bXytz653cQVxPbFisauxtjUj9hN2mLdBd-_51LnY-8O8B_yL_JF8pzz3fZI9zL3vvjr_gr-jw==

Main skills:

I'm thinking lightning strike for AOE and dual strike for single target damage. I'm not really sure about curses/auras.

proposed links
LS - fork (or chain) - life on hit - (faster attacks, increased lightining damage/pen)
Dual strike - Faster attacks - life leech - (Something ?)

Worries/Things to note:

Spoiler

I Don't know what gear to use. I haven't speced into a single type really, I've just focused on health.

Presdigitation and reduced mana cost: These are for before you hit blood magic. I wasn't sure how reduced mana cost works with blood magic. Clarification would be nice.

Vaal pact: I'm not sure if this would be work or not. I hear you want emergency life flasks if you get in trouble, but in my mind if you have the 6% life leech claws that's 12% instant hp for dual strike which sounds pretty awesome.

Iron Grip: I'm not sure if this applies to lightning strike projectiles and if it does I'll probably take it.

I'm not sure about that whole center area in general. I like the nodes there but I get there from two directions and I don't know if I should drop some or if one way is better than another.

I'd appreciate any critique/advice on this build before I try it out in HC. Thanks!
IGN: Xgs_Totem_Tots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info