An Economy Fix (URGENT)

Can't realy fix that buddy, it annoying yes but the market and even more so the item holder decide the price.

To get involved in this GGG would have to dictate what they think an item is worth and enforce it or show an average value taken from all sale and put a limit on increase or decrease based on that base price. (like 200% max)

All solution that involve GGG putting their hand in would make thing extremely stale.

Can't also introduce the Gaiaonline 'solution' where you you make a bot vendor that sell all kind of wanted item randomly and only put a bidding function that end a week later.

It suck but there not much you can do outside of do what everyone says to do for example 'games being too high priced'

Don't like it? tell the vendor you wont buy it at that price and eventualy it gonna go down, unless another idiot who realy want it will pay that price.

Best i can tell you to do is find what you need yourself.
IGN : DCDTDito
Last edited by DCDTDito on Dec 6, 2017, 6:18:15 PM
Its as you say a matter of new people not knowing the pc economy or even the game. i've seen six linked ngamahu's for 99ex or whatever the price is, whoever this is, please note, you need no linking on ngamahu's flame :P

but, to be back on topic, prices will drop as people see that it will not sell. just wait. bought my almost top roll ngamahu's for 30c, which would be more expensive.

also drop rate's are really high in my opinion. does the xbox version have a higher drop rate?

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info